“Open Water Course”
Review of Dive Newquay

Dive Newquay
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I highly recommend doing the padi open water course at dive newquay, as the instructors were great and helpful, also i completed the course within a week of getting in touch whereas other dive centres were predicting months!

2  Thank Alec818
in 6 reviews
"skipper"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I highly recommend the PADI Open Water Course at Dive Nequay! Very experienced, knowledgeable, enthusiastic and friendly instructors made the learning of dive theory and practical skills very enjoyable and memorable. Will definitely return for more diving!!

2  Thank Donal_Farrell
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Having met these guys diving in Gozo, they suggested it was time we actually dived in the UK some time, having been many places but! We turned up half way through a wet Monday afternoon, but Paddy cheered us up no end with his knowledge of the flora and fauna on a great little dive. We repeated the experience on Tuesday and then had to dash off. Next time we'll go for longer. The whole crew was professional and friendly and the equipment was first class.

2  Thank LivetodiveHull
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Just over a year ago I took my daughter and step son down to dive Newquay ,with the veiw of getting them off the computers durinng holidays .After having a chat with James I enroled them on the openwater course ,but also metioned i would love to dive but tried before and had ear problems when diving,James took me in the pool and imediatly sorted out my equalization, so I booked on the course also.
Then training was spot on and we enjoyed it that much my daughter carried on up to Jnr rescue diver and 1 year later I now have over 160 dives done and am now a divemaster.
I still call in from time to time an even though I do not require any further training (at the momment) I am always greeted with a friendly welcome and offered a cup of tea ,which in my opion is good old custumer service.
I think my family was one of the first students to train at dive newquay and since then they have got much bigger ,with an impressive dive showroom ,two double filter compressers ,and an on site pool .
WELL DONE JAMES and good luck for the future

Only bad side is since I started diving ive not seen my wife as im always in the water diving actually ,they may be a good thing :)

3  Thank kmanuk1
See more reviews
Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

Having been to Newquay over the years and a qualified diver I didn't think there was much in the diving side do stuck to surfing, how wrong was I after having Dive Newquay recommended by Rob at Base Surf Lodge I called and spoke to James who told me what was on offer and I wanted to out ASAP in the water :)
He picked me and my kit up which was great, took md to the centre to fill out relevant paper work I found them professional and very informative but most they were friendly which helped me relax pre dive :) I did the shore dives over the Gazzells a must see with the added bonus of Seal cave Vis was fantastic.
Then following day booked into boat for the 30m Saracusa Wreck dive which was fantastic yet again another must see.
Overall this dive centre caters for all levels and even if you are experienced is more than happy to buddy up with you.
I'm planning on making a return soon with my Diving crew. Big Thanks to James, JT, PADI
See you in the shot line.

2  Thank Spontaniousmom