“Great dive school”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great dive school”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Having met these guys diving in Gozo, they suggested it was time we actually dived in the UK some time, having been many places but! We turned up half way through a wet Monday afternoon, but Paddy cheered us up no end with his knowledge of the flora and fauna on a great little dive. We repeated the experience on Tuesday and then had to dash off. Next time we'll go for longer. The whole crew was professional and friendly and the equipment was first class.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank LivetodiveHull

Newquay, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Thanks Dive Newquay”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Just over a year ago I took my daughter and step son down to dive Newquay ,with the veiw of getting them off the computers durinng holidays .After having a chat with James I enroled them on the openwater course ,but also metioned i would love to dive but tried before and had ear problems when diving,James took me in the pool and imediatly sorted out my equalization, so I booked on the course also.
Then training was spot on and we enjoyed it that much my daughter carried on up to Jnr rescue diver and 1 year later I now have over 160 dives done and am now a divemaster.
I still call in from time to time an even though I do not require any further training (at the momment) I am always greeted with a friendly welcome and offered a cup of tea ,which in my opion is good old custumer service.
I think my family was one of the first students to train at dive newquay and since then they have got much bigger ,with an impressive dive showroom ,two double filter compressers ,and an on site pool .
WELL DONE JAMES and good luck for the future

Only bad side is since I started diving ive not seen my wife as im always in the water diving actually ,they may be a good thing :)

Visited September 2011
3 Thank kmanuk1
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“"Excellent"”
Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

Having been to Newquay over the years and a qualified diver I didn't think there was much in the diving side do stuck to surfing, how wrong was I after having Dive Newquay recommended by Rob at Base Surf Lodge I called and spoke to James who told me what was on offer and I wanted to out ASAP in the water :)
He picked me and my kit up which was great, took md to the centre to fill out relevant paper work I found them professional and very informative but most they were friendly which helped me relax pre dive :) I did the shore dives over the Gazzells a must see with the added bonus of Seal cave Vis was fantastic.
Then following day booked into boat for the 30m Saracusa Wreck dive which was fantastic yet again another must see.
Overall this dive centre caters for all levels and even if you are experienced is more than happy to buddy up with you.
I'm planning on making a return soon with my Diving crew. Big Thanks to James, JT, PADI
See you in the shot line.

2 Thank Spontaniousmom
Leicester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Cheers Guys”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

First sea diver as a recently qualified OP diver. James very thorough, professional and patient. Brilliant backup from the rest of the team - well worth a visit

Visited August 2012
2 Thank PLW2907
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Absolutly wurth your money”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We have been taking the discovery course with a open water dive at the end and a second and third dive after that later in the week.
The instructers, James, Patrick and JT are really nice and really know what they are talking about.
The explanation and instructions in the pool are very easy to follow and they take there time for you.
The open water dive is a must, its beautyful and they show you arround the coast line with all of its inhabitants.

Shortly said, we'll be coming back next year to do the SSI open water diving course with them..

IT IS A DEFFENETLY MUST DO EXPERIENCE.

(oh and sorry if my english is a bit bad haha)

Greetsz to the crew, (James, Patrick, JT and Sam and everyone I forgot) from Freddie and Hanneke from The Netherlands.

4 Thank Freddievans