“Outstanding”
Review of Hotrock Coasteer

Hotrock Coasteer
More attraction details
Owner description: Hotrock Coasteer are Newquay's original Coasteering specialist. We have been specializing in adventure activities since 1997.Coasteering is the ultimate ocean wilderness adventure sport. Exploring the rocky, towering sea cliffs of the UK, scrambling & rock climbing, adventure swimming, cliff jumping from 4ft to 35ft, exploring ocean caves, discovering old smugglers paths, whirling in whirlpools, spinning in stoppers and of course swimming with the local marine life. We are Proud to Specialize!
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Our 10 year old daughter had a brilliant two days climbing, she absolutely loved it and learned a lot: outstanding instructors (she went with Dave, exceptionally experienced), highly professional, friendly, safe, very kind and really good with children and the teaching moved on at just the right pace. Climbed at the Cheesewring (approx 90 feet, Bodmin) and at Land's End (approx 300 feet). We'll definitely bring her back for more climbing with Hotrock!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Had an amazing time with Hotrock Coasteer yesterday. You can tell they are the originals! Well worth the money and for the extra mile these guys go, I would quite happily pay more to be honest! Very friendly, professional staff and felt 100% safe at all times. It completely beat mine, and my partners expectations. I HIGHLY recommend HotRocks Coasteer. I'll definately be returning and will be telling all my friends to have a go too!

Reviewed May 15, 2012

Annemarie is really helpful. My glasses broke down in the middle of coasteering, and she helped me all the way.

1  Thank Avineet P
Reviewed September 20, 2011

We did an afternoon of climbing and a morning of coasteering the next day with HotRocks and had an absolutely brilliant time. The team was really helpful every step of the way, from discussing the activities with us before booking, through to teaching and guiding us on the cliffs and coast... they were professional, and fun. They always put safety first and never pushed us to do anything we weren't comfortable doing. We would recommend Hotrocks to anyone looking for fun and adventure activities in Cornwall, and we will definitely be back for more!

3  Thank YDNM
Reviewed August 26, 2011

Decided to go coasteering with Hotrock as they went out of their way to accomodate us over the phone when booking.

Every aspect of the half-day session was very professional and all members of our group felt extremely well looked after by the friendly staff. Safety was clearly important to them, whilst not impacting on the fun everyone had.

It was a fantastic way to end our holiday and would certainly recommend it for all ages if you want to try something different (our group was aged 47, 26, 25 & 14). I will be going with Hotrock again next time I'm down in Cornwall.

2  Thank Zahc01