“littole disappointed”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Blackpool, England
“littole disappointed”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We looked at the menu outside before we went to the SteamBar and thought it looked good, The staff are very polite and helpful but I am sorry to say that my meal was disappointing. I had lasagne and all I could taste was pasta and not much filling. I had banoffi pie for dessert and it had more cream on it than I thought it should have and I couldn't taste many bananas and the base was very hard. My husband had chicken masala and he said that his was fine apart from the rice could have been hotter, but there again he likes his food very hot.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank morebeard

North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“bar visit”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

called in for a relaxing drink but as middle aged people we were overlooked by the bar staff who chose to serve the younger element. Despite trying to ask if we could be served bar staff contiued to dismiss us with will be with you shortly but it was obvious we had been waiting for longer than the others being served. We would not return and left without purchasing a drink in end...and no the bar was niehter busy or crowded.

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“good food and great music”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

nice beer, good value food and the band they had on Friday night ( DNA I think) were excellent. Great beer garden

Visited June 2013
1 Thank gary s
Newquay, United Kingdom
“Meal out”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

We live locally and go out and try different resturants about 3 times a year as a group of 7 to 9 people . We try a different one that none of us has been to. Service was quick and all arrived at same time , hot tasty and staff were very polite , price is about average , food was very good would recommend .

Warwickshire
“Nice Bar”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We liked this bar as it was bright and not full of stag and hen parties, though there was a good mix of clientele. My husband, who likes a pint of real ale, said they beer was kept well although it was more expensive than he usually pays.

Visited May 2013