“A great holiday, learning to surf has changed me forever”

Blue Wings Surf School
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Learing to surf with my instructor's was great. Never thought that I would be able to surf but now I can. Lovely place to stay......a home from home! Booked twice for his year coming....may even fit a third visit in. Ideal location and very close to Fistral beach. GREAT!

1  Thank LisaCrease
There are newer reviews for Blue Wings Surf School

Reviewed February 3, 2012

Mart and Dave are totally relaxed in teaching style, who gave me confidence to get going with the basics and I have been with them a number of times and have introduced some good mates to them since, who have enjoyed the surf experience thats to the teaching style of both Mart and Dave.

Although I would not class them as baywatch babes (by any stretch of the imagination) they are experienced, knowledgeable and they have taught me alot in the surf.

Guys, you are simply legends! Shown me something to get me away from my stressful job which is amazing.

Guys reading this ...... I would recommend learning to surf and definately with these guys in Newquay where there are great places to eat, drink and be merry.

1  Thank hp8674
Reviewed February 3, 2012

We had a trip to Newquay as a Birthday weekend away from the Kids - and we had a fantastic time! Martin took us for surf lessons and we were probably the oldest in the group, but we had great fun, Martin is good humoured and really good at taking the group as they come, we were a mixed bunch of abilities, but as there were only 8 pairs in our group, Martin easily managed to spend time with us all and get us all in the surf.

The room was comfortable and adequate for our room only stay, there are loads of cafe's, bars and restaurants - we liked to eat at a little cafe overlooking the harbour and there are one or two pubs with live bands.

We would recommend a fun, relaxed weekend at Blue Wings at whatever level (even for surfers wanting to improve)

1  Thank skpower
Reviewed February 3, 2012

the first time i went here it was for my 11 birthday and i really enjoyed it so i persuaded my family to go down again to go surfing and we ended up going down to cornwall 5 times that year now we are realli friendley with them and we can have a laugh

1  Thank Gemma S
Reviewed October 7, 2011

great value, friendly teachers, a safe place to leave your belongings, DEFFINATLY wear flipflops on the 5 min plod to the beach! i felt safe and was able to learn at my own speed in a class of about 26 :)

2  Thank Rebbeca S