“Fantastic beginner's lesson with Matt”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Surfing the Dream Surf School - CLOSED

Surfing the Dream Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: Surfing the Dream offers private surf lessons for individuals, small groups and families. Our personalised surf lessons are individually designed to suit every client. We only specialize in small groups and individuals and we are flexible with the times and location of the lesson, taking into consideration surf conditions and tides.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic beginner's lesson with Matt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

I had a beginners surf lesson today and absolutely loved it. The instructor Matt explained the basics really well and gave great coaching for a couple of hours. I went from being a complete beginner to being able to surf on the board. It was Hours of fun and a massive rush. I would highly recommend surf the dream to anyone visiting Newquay .

Visited August 2013

Alnwick, United Kingdom
“Second lesson Surftastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Just had my second lesson with Mat after one year! It was fantastic. I had a quick recap of all the basics and then we were off! I was able to pick up where I left off, caught loads of waves and even managed some turning! Coming back for thirds next year. What a great teacher Mat is!!

Dublin, Ireland
“Surfing the dream!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

I came to Newquay with my family this summer and was coaxed into doing a surfing lesson for my little brother's birthday party! He had one with Matt last year and I was a little hesitant as I am not a strong swimmer or lover of water. However, boy was I proved wrong! The lesson was detailed, interesting and so much fun and we all managed to stand and surf by the end of it! Matt was very friendly and an excellent instructor and was always there to help you and encourage you. Even when you did constantly fall off!! I would highly recommend the surfing lesson to anyone and my brother's birthday party turned out to be ace! Can't wait to have lesson 2 next year!

Visited July 2013
“Really enjoyable stay and great surf lesson.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

Came down to Newquay for a ramdom night and decided to stay for the week. Driftwood lodge was recommended by a local cafe owner, so I'd booked in for the week. The owners were very welcoming and friendly, the acommadation was great value for money, clean and also included wifi. During my stay I'd booked in a surf lesson ,I'd never tried it before.. Matt was a great teacher and had me standing on the board an hour into the lesson. Had an amazing time will def be back again soon :D

Bristol
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Friendly staff amazing surf lesson!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Amazing place to stay great fun had half price surf lesson only two of us for over two hours including photos on cd so impressed by owners very friendly and helpful quick to assist in any matter. Wifi included. Having an amazing time!!!