“Great !!!”
Review of Surfing the Dream Surf School - CLOSED

Surfing the Dream Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: Surfing the Dream offers private surf lessons for individuals, small groups and families. Our personalised surf lessons are individually designed to suit every client. We only specialize in small groups and individuals and we are flexible with the times and location of the lesson, taking into consideration surf conditions and tides.
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Great !!!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I came with my 11 YO daughter.
Amazing lesson for both of us!!
We got there after recommendation from a British family who were there with their tenn agers.
Mat is so kind, professional and patient.

Peled Family
Israel

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Lesson tailored to your skills”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Had a lesson with a friend who was a beginner while I already knew some basics. Matt taught us different moves tailored to our individual skills. He is patient, friendly and a very good teacher - was a fun lesson! Will definately do it again!

Visited September 2012
Coleraine, United Kingdom
“Never to old to live the dream”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I received a surfing lesson from my daughter Stacey for my 50th. The whole experience was fantastic . I thoroughly enjoyed it. I would have no hesitation in recommending Matt to anybody looking to take up surfing. Also the added bonus of Kristy taking fabulous pictures which I received on a CD, which enables me to look back.
Will be looking at surf boards when I get back to Northern Ireland.

Many Thanks.
Bill Dunlop

Visited September 2012
Lee, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great surf lesson”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Myself and 2 daughters had our first surfing lesson with Mat. Awesome experience at Fistral beach. After an hour we were standing up on the boards. Kirsteen took 100 pictures and we had them on disc immediately after the lesson. A private lesson with Matt at surf school prices and no 10-1 ratio!

Weston-super-Mare, United Kingdom
“Another family surf lesson”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Thank you Mat and Kirsteen for the lesson for Kathryn Alice & Will. They were very impressed with Mat's patience! A great way to experience surfing for the first time and they were so surprised to stand up so soon. We would highly recommend this compared to having a lesson with about 10 other people, the personal attention with there only being three of them definitely helped. We we also very pleased with the price. The experience from beginning to end was very good.