“Moldy Bread!!”

Ranked #9 of 255 Restaurants in Newquay
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I went here and the bread was all green, the owner wasnt interested in my complaint so i left with no payment!! Would tell people not to enter this cafe!!

6  Thank Jan H
soozieQNewquay, Owner at Bunters, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

A family member is always present at the business and no such complaint has been received. We receive very few complaints and would certainly remember an incident of this sort. In conclusion we question the authenticity and motives of this reviewer.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

driving on the A30 towards Newquay I was thinking about dinner. Nothing too fancy, straight forward well prepared simple food. pasta for example and a delicious desert and a beer maybe. the bunters restaurant delivered just that. exactly what I needed. I had the tasty spaghetti bolognese and my wife the mac and cheese with garlic bread. as desert we shared the yummy lemon meringue pie. the food was prepared very well and tasted good. the service was really friendly and quick. the only downside was that a 275ml bottled beer was 2,75 gbp. a bit steeply priced in my view when you can get a pint for 3 gbp in that area. all in all I can recommend this place and we will come back again for more!

2  Thank Senor_Chang_No1
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Excellent choice of menu I couldn't find anywhere in Newquay. Charming and helpful staff, along with reasonable prices made me dine there every evening.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

meals reasonably priced good choice with daily specials disappointing salad and the salad was expensive

1  Thank Mark T
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Been twice on this trip to Newquay, having had the cafe recommended by our B&B, and excellent both times. We had evening meals, and the waitress, Sadie, was lovely, quick to appear when you want her, but not pushy at all. Food was tasty (good chips, not greasy) and lots of attention to detail in the presentation. Home-made treacle tart was very good and a generous portion Prices are excellent, you can't complain about £3 for a quarterpounder burger and £3.50 for a dessert.