“Yum!”

Truro, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

This place definitely gets too much of a hard time - both the food and the service are fantastic, burgers are great value - especially on a wednesday!! The service is sometimes slow but you can see that it is due to how busy the place gets - Give them a break :)

Visited June 2014

Newquay, United Kingdom
“Second time..not so good”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Came here again as our first experience was good. However the service and the food weren't so great! Went with some friends and it took a good while for someone to come over and actually clean the table from the past customers. Despite that we were left waiting some time to actually order some drinks. When they came over, had to remind the waitress that there was one missing, which she seemed unsure of. Got the drink after her conversation with some of her friends had finally finished! Food arrived after a 50 minute wait, but was ok. Wouldn't complain more so about the food it is the service that could do with changing! The waitress was friendly but tried to justify our waiting time, and thought it was acceptable to leave customers waiting so she could give some flowers for her 'family friends anniversary'. Not great customer service at all!

• Visited July 2014
“Neither service nor food were great.”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Veggie burger was dry and tasteless, £3 for under cooked wholesale onion rings & fattiest pork belly I've ever eaten in my life. Need I go on?

On a plus drinks were delivered swiftly and service was quick.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food disappointing and bad service”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

The food was extremely disappointing, since I've heard glowing reports of the restaurant. Even though the place was empty service was slow and the waitor sat at the bar talking to the other staff which was unprofessional. Food was overpriced for the quality, will not return

Visited June 2014
“Good food, horrible service”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Me, my boyfriend and another couple went there for a meal, menu was really attractive, so we sat inside and immediately were told that they didn't have a few things of the menu. We said it was not a problem. So we choose our drinks and starters. The waitress who took our order was not really professional when she sat down the next table while taking the order. When our starters arrived we all ate, and later realised that we were not provided napkins. The waitress apologised. So I decided to get a cocktail, I called the waitress, she simply smiled for me and walked away! So I called another waitress who was on the bar, talking really loud about 'what she is going to be doing tomorrow', she came to us, and I ordered my cocktail, and she said she didn't really know how to make that, so I would have to choose one that she knows. I decided just to have a juice, which wouldn't be that hard I guess. So when we ordered our mains she said she didn't have that food as well, but she didn't mention that food before. While ordering she went to the chef a few times to check if they had that food. It was a horrible experience but at least great burgers.