“A must try!”
Review of Bank St Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Bank St Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Bar, British, American, International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“A must try!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Good service and quality food. Would happily eat there again. Located centrally and reasonably priced.

Visited May 2014

Shipton under Wychwood, United Kingdom
“Love it!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

I can't fault this place. Apart from Thursday night is 241 ribs and steak.... They told us they don't do ribs and it's the only reason we went. We went a few other times and it's the best burger I've ever had. Great atmosphere, great staff! Love that place!

Newquay, United Kingdom
“Great burgers”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Love the burgers and the atmosphere. Staff always friendly but service can be slow even when there's not many in.
Not too much of a problem though.

• Visited April 2014
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Great burgers”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Went here on a Tuesday after a day out and about in Newquay. To be honest we went in because looking at it, it seemed a standard burger joint and there were a few people in there. We were just looking for somewhere to grab a bite. Boy what a treat to find.

First look at the menu we realised we were not just in a normal burger bar. The range from standard hamburger to pork belly, lamb, vegetarian and others was incredible. A choice of bun as well with multigrain, brioche and focaccia but make sure you state which you want as I didn't and had the multigrain which I think is the default, not that it wasn't nice it was great. I went with the bacon cheeseburger with Cornish blue cheese as I love a blue cheeseburger and my partner had an inferno burger with hot sauce and jalapenos. The bacon was crisp streaky bacon lovely mellow smoked flavour withe the Cornish blue cheese it was sublime and the burger itself cooked lovely but ask if you like your burger well done as ours were rare which we both love but appreciate not everyone likes there's that way. my partners had the cheese all fluffy a clear sign a cloche was used to melt the cheese which is a real nice touch. My partner can normally handle her hot sauces but this had her on the back foot straight away but still she enjoyed the heat as there was flavour there as well. Apparently the jalapenos were fresh as well and not pickled so the heat from them would have been quite strong but the flavour seemed good too. Both came with chips which were chunky and a nice change from skinny fries. Overall a cracking place and one that if I go back to Newquay would not hesitate to go back to.

Visited April 2014
Helston, United Kingdom
“good shop stop”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Have popped in for breakfast or for a coffe break many times. Service is fast and friendly. Food good. Only complaint...good decaf coffee is hard to find and you won't find it here either.

Visited April 2014