“Proper job !! ”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Newquay, United Kingdom
“Proper job !! ”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

We had 2 booths booked for a birthday get together. None of us has previously visited but we had heard about the infamous burgers being amazing. I hand the bank st inferno and my partner had the big daddy burger with bad boy sauce. Well what can I say the reputation this place has was upheld. The place was busy but the staff where on form. Polite and attentive. The food arrived piping hot and freshly cooked, we were not disappointed !! The burgers where spot on , the coleslaw was refreshing and the option to change my chunky chips to fries made my day !! Everyone on the group was very happy and we will all visit again !!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“friendly manager”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Visited on the sunday evening for a meal, food was great staff were too, very well priced, however ( little niggles)the grabbies I ordered was £3.50 on the drinks menu and we came to pay it was £4.20 :/ the music when we arrived was a little bit too loud but the volume was turned down half way through are meal. Overall I would recommend and visit again.

• Visited March 2014
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Great Monday Night Offer”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Took advantage of Monday night offer of £10 for a burger and a pint. Outstanding value for money. Service and food superb with nice seating and atmosphere. Waiter made a point of getting our order in front of another group of 20 people who had arrived before us to save the wait and we weren't disappointed when food arrived. Located in the center of Newquay I would recommend a visit to the Bank Street Bar & Grill on any night of the week

• Visited March 2014
Derby, United Kingdom
“Good Breakfast at Bank St Bar & Grill”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I was recently visited a friend who lives in Newquay & on the first morning he suggested
that we go to Bank St Bar & Grill for breakfast, its on the main street in Newquay just across
from The Central & not far from the Newquay Arms, get onto Bank St & you will find it straight
away, once entering the restaurant you feel like you are in an American Diner, white tables
with red leather bench seats & a long bar opposite the main entrance, the toilets are at the
back on the right by the way, the food was very well presented & very tasty, I really couldn't
fault the place, the menu is perhaps alittle limited if I'm looking for any kind of fault but to be
honest most people going there for breakfast will usually want a full breakfast, pancakes,
egg on toast or porridge anyway, the food is very good, not excellent but much better
than a Sainsburys breakfast & abit better than a Wetherspoons breakfast, the prices are
very reasonable, the service was prompt & the food was hot when it arrived, you really
cannot go wrong with this place, we actually tried to go there for tea on the Wednesday
night to try the famous bank street grill burgers but the place was absolutely rammed,
we asked about getting a table but we was told there would be a 30-40 minute wait,
I would suggest that if you want to go for tea there, book in advance or don't go on
a Wednesday, on Wednesdays it is 2-4-1 on Gourmet Burgers night & so it tends
to get alittle busy with people making full use of that brilliant offer, apart from that
I would say just go there, everything is good & a place being regularly packed is
a very good sign of the quality of the place in my opinion.

• Visited February 2014
Redditch, United Kingdom
“Best burgers in Town”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

A good place to eat and definitely a cut above any fast food joint. Didn't try the steak as the burgers sounded so inviting. The whole family thoroughly enjoyed the meal. As a regular visitor to Newquay I will eat there again without hesitation. The service is swift and the waiter would be an asset to any establishment. Good music too.

• Visited January 2014