Surfing is Therapy - Private Day Tours - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Best Surf School

I would like to thank Ben who thought us how to surf for 3 years. Whilst not only is the teaching... read more

Reviewed August 8, 2014
Kieran B
London, United Kingdom
Wonderful!

I cannot recommend this place highly enough, our daughter and her best friend had a ball doing both... read more

Reviewed August 31, 2013
Joanne G
Manchester, United Kingdom

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

First class surf school. Ben and Candy are fantastic instructors

Cannot praise them highly enough.

Excellent facilities, first class instruction and attention detail mean they are amongst the very best.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We were staying at the Headland Hotel and met Candy in the reception. She helped persaude our 12 year old to have a try at surfing and although my DD has now decided that surfing is not for her she had a great time. She had a private lesson with Candy that lasted for 2 1/2 hours down on Fistral Beach. All the equipment needed was provided including towels for afterwards.

Candy and Ben were both really friendly and I felt very safe leaving my daughter with them. After seeing the other surf schools down on the beach I definitely think that it was worth paying for a private lesson and would recommend "Surfing is Therapy". Go on give it a try I am sure that they will look after you as well as they did my daughter.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

We stayed at the Headland during the summer. After trying many other surf schools over the years, we decided to have a go with Surfing is Therapy. I have to say it is the best around, the coaches are great and there is just an awesome friendly atmosphere. We had Jonah and Candy on teach us over our stay and both were brilliant. Can't wait to come again :)

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I tried surfing for years, but a few minutes with Ben and I was up. Never looked back since!!! He also put on an extreme survival for my little ones!!! Top team at Surfing is Therapy.... See you next year!! The Harveys

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I booked at the last minute and was so glad I did.Ben and Candy are professional and supportive in their approach . My daughter had a private lesson with Candy, I imagine the rapport between teacher and student has to be good to give the student confidence and the whole experience for my daughter was exceptional, she even managed to ride a couple of waves, and was still buzzing days later. Well worth the investment, to have a couple of private lessons , well done guys , great surf school. See you next summer.