“Great fun but beware of reps overselling!”

Newquay's Biggest Bar Tour
Ranked #36 of 44 Tours in Newquay
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great fun but beware of reps overselling!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

Had a really great night on the pub crawl, enjoyed the face panting, games and the reps were lovely.
However we were promised savings on pub entry, but these all turned out to be free entry anyway, plus promised we could win a bottle of fizz for the pole dancing comp and other games, and instead won a hat!!
Slight oversell, but was probably worth the £15 anyway so we were happy girlies.
Would recommend if you're up for a mad night ;-)

Newquay, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome Night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

Totally amazing night- the best we had in Newquay. Good value and great fun- highly recommended.

Visited April 2012
Weymouth
“WHAT A NIGHT!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

Myself and 6 mates headed to Newquay for a lads weekend, we were intending to do the usual, surf, go out to eat, have a fair few beers etc and we did on the Friday only to have a really rubbish night, due to not knowing where to go and lack of females!! then on saturday whilst strolling through the town we got approached by a rep for a bar tour, after listening to what was on offer we jumped at it and boy, did we have fun! Loads of people all up for a party, dancing, singing, getting plastered in face paint and watching some absolutely funny games! Plus plenty of girls to try the moves on and cheap drinks to save money! result! The reps were on top form and always on hand with a joke (males)or a cheeky wink (girls). The best night we have had for ages and we will defo be coming again next year! well worth it and still laughing at the photos now!

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom
“Best night of the year”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2012

Myself and bunch of friends had just finished university, so we decided to head down to Newquay for week worth surfing, partying and exploring. We caught up with one of the friendly reps in the street and decided to go ahead on the Saturday night.. For sure we made the right decision was jam packed night of thrills and laughter some very funny pictures and memories to take home! See you in 2012!

Bedford
“A must-do nightlife experience in Newquay!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2012

I came to Newquay on a business trip in August and was staying on my own. On the saturday night (this was the night of the Boardmaster's festival) I went out on the Bar Tour after a rep in town earlier that day assured me it would be fun even on my own.

I joined the tour at the Central and felt involved and welcome from the outset. The reps laid on plenty of games for us and you could get stuck right in or just watch and cheer (or laugh!) from the sidelines.

I must say the Bar Tour would not have been my usual idea of a night out but this was a lot of good fun! It's a cool little business run by decent people. If I visit Newquay again either with friends or alone I'll be sure to jump on it.