“Excellent Eatery!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Hampshire
“Excellent Eatery!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

Went to Two Clomes in July - pre-booked as our party was 7. Very easy to find with plenty of parking behind. The service was prompt and friendly. The choice of food was extensive and when served was absolutely delicious - from the rump steak, to the fish and chips, from the poached chicken to the gourmet burgers and then there were the desserts! The White Chocolate Creme Brûlée was superb, the Rich Chocolate Tarte was so delicious and the Eton Mess, as my Dad said ' mer-rang my bell'! We would thoroughly recommend this to families and couples alike.

1 Thank TheNamesBond007

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Great pub excellent food and the beer garden is really beautiful. Philip& ger are good hosts and Daniel who looks after you when you eat is lovely . Nothing is to much trouble for any of them. If you want a good meal and a laugh go to the 2clomes.

Newquay, United Kingdom
“pentire2”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

had a lovely evening, friendly people really good service and the best steak meal ever, cooked just as we like it, delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newquay, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and friendly atmosphere.”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We had a wonderful evening on Saturday.The food and service was exceptional, that combined with a warm and welcoming atmosphere made for another perfect evening at the Two Clomes.

Cornwall UK
“'Simply Outstanding'”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

The Two Clomes in Quintrell Downs, Newquay is a firm favourite for my family and I. Each time I've visited, the owners and staff have succeed in going that extra mile to try and make sure our evening was as pleasurable as possible, whether it was for a quick drink or for one of their fantastic meals, and even though I'm not a regular due to it's location, the atmosphere in the pub made us feel instantly 'at home'.

I've taken my family for a meal at the Two Clomes on several occasions and whilst it's not the cheapest place to eat in the Newquay area, I feel that it's certainly the best value and the most consistent in terms of quality. Each time we have been for a meal, we have all left feeling very well fed and keen to go back, and even though it's a fair distance for me to travel, it's really well worth it. I've tried most if not all other pubs/restaurants in the vicinity, and for me The Two Clomes is a firm favourite - if you're in the area, it's definitely not to be missed! Thanks Two Clomes!