“Accommodated my dietary requirements well”
Review of Indian Dining Club - CLOSED

Indian Dining Club
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome..... Indian Dining Club offers a unique dining experience, serving innovative Indian cusine in a elegant and stylish setting situated in the heart of Newquay directly opposite Newquay rail station. A family friendly restaurant with full disability provisions welcoming guests who enjoy good food good and wine with friends in a relaxed spacious atmosphere.
Reviewed July 29, 2014

This is the second time that I have had a take away from this restaurant. Staff very helpful and ensured that I got a tasty meal without wheat or dairy.

1  Thank D H

Reviewed July 18, 2014

During my stay at Newquay, I went to this restaurant twice for take away. Foods were tasty but expensive.

1  Thank Drmzh
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Have just had a take-away meal from the Indian Dining Club restaurant in Newquay for the first time. I have to say I was very pleased with it - excellent value with good sized portions and very tasty. A good menu choice and all dishes explained as to whether hot, medium or mild etc. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to anyone. Shall have to try eating in next time.

1  Thank Clive J
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Clean ambient dining area, excellent food and service. We have been many times when on holiday in Newquay and never found anything bad about anything.

1  Thank yxv1100
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Visited recently for a birthday party of 9 and waited at the bar whilst our table was made ready. I purchased to drinks and handed over 10 pounds and did not receive any change, I then questioned this with another bar man who again offered a different price for the drinks and gave me my change. This was not a good start, we were then showed to out table which was in a back room with a view of a wall when they had plenty of free tables in th9e front by this time we were really not happy so decided to leave. We then went to another Indian restaurant a cross the road and received far better service and was not ripped off for our drinks

1  Thank Emmaian1