“Good Bangladeshi Restaurant, bit expensive”
Review of Indian Dining Club - CLOSED

Indian Dining Club
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome..... Indian Dining Club offers a unique dining experience, serving innovative Indian cusine in a elegant and stylish setting situated in the heart of Newquay directly opposite Newquay rail station. A family friendly restaurant with full disability provisions welcoming guests who enjoy good food good and wine with friends in a relaxed spacious atmosphere.
London, United Kingdom
“Good Bangladeshi Restaurant, bit expensive”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

During my stay at Newquay, I went to this restaurant twice for take away. Foods were tasty but expensive.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Drmzh

Newquay, United Kingdom
“EXCELLENT VALUE”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Have just had a take-away meal from the Indian Dining Club restaurant in Newquay for the first time. I have to say I was very pleased with it - excellent value with good sized portions and very tasty. A good menu choice and all dishes explained as to whether hot, medium or mild etc. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to anyone. Shall have to try eating in next time.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Clive J
Hereford
“Fabulous as always”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Clean ambient dining area, excellent food and service. We have been many times when on holiday in Newquay and never found anything bad about anything.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank yxv1100
“Poor service”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Visited recently for a birthday party of 9 and waited at the bar whilst our table was made ready. I purchased to drinks and handed over 10 pounds and did not receive any change, I then questioned this with another bar man who again offered a different price for the drinks and gave me my change. This was not a good start, we were then showed to out table which was in a back room with a view of a wall when they had plenty of free tables in th9e front by this time we were really not happy so decided to leave. We then went to another Indian restaurant a cross the road and received far better service and was not ripped off for our drinks

1 Thank Emmaian1
England
“Great tasting food”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

I liked this restaurant a lot. I have walked past it quite a few times and it's always seemed busy so we decided to try it. Surprisingly it was fairly quiet when we went but this didn't bother us. We were seated in the window as the sun set and served quickly and politely. The food was really tasty and all felt freshly cooked. I would happily eat here again. The cost was a conservative £20/head.

1 Thank Scuba-Lip