“reasonable”

Indian Dining Club
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome..... Indian Dining Club offers a unique dining experience, serving innovative Indian cusine in a elegant and stylish setting situated in the heart of Newquay directly opposite Newquay rail station. A family friendly restaurant with full disability provisions welcoming guests who enjoy good food good and wine with friends in a relaxed spacious atmosphere.
“reasonable”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

was a very nice indian, relied on it for most of my pregnancy! sometimes parts of the chicken were a bit chewy but other times it was lovely... was bit expensive to deliver to white acres holiday park but not many deliver there

• Visited May 2013

Cornwall, England
“Marvellous Indian restaurant... worth travelling for!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

The Indian Dining Club has now become a regular favourite with our family. We live in Truro, and therefore have a big selection of restaurants right on our doorstep... but, they never measure up to the fantastic flavours and great service we receive when we travel to Newquay to this restaurant.
On our first visit we were wondering if the restaurant was an exclusive one... judging by the cool modern decor and the "club" in its name. Was it for us??
But we are so glad we tried it! The prices are very reasonable, yet the flavour of the meals are a big step up from other Indian restaurants we have tried in Truro, Newquay ... or, to be honest, anywhere around Cornwall (we reckon we have tried pretty much all!).
The Indian Dining Club hasn't got the benefit of a fantastic outlook... as it merely looks out at Newquay Railway Station. But, whenever we go for an Indian meal here, we know we will get the best meal ... consistently ... every time we go there.... and with friendly service, sophisticated decor and great (low level) ambient music which fits the mood and atmosphere.
My wife has fallen in love with their Chicken Rezalla... which I have to admit is always great (I pinch a bit of hers in return for one of my favourites. I recommend the Lamb Hari Mirchi Bhuna).
They have a good choice of beers and a good wine list too... starting at prices which don't blow a huge hole in the wallet.
I don't know how authentic the meals are as I have never visited India! But, all my family can say is "we love our curries !"... and this place serves fantastic indian food together with a friendly welcome and attentive service. We recommend it. Its always well worth the drive to get there.
A big THANKS to the Indian Dining Club ... we'll be back for sure !!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food and great service I would recommend this place to anyone”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I came down to Newquay from Birmingham and have tried Indian from all over the country and this has to be the most authentic Indian restaurant I've been to, many thanks Indian Dining Club

1 Thank Poppylots
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely, interesting Indian food.”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We ended up here when the Indian on the main road was full and how happy we were at the outcome. Staff were friendly though not particularly swift. We had to wait a while for our food but when it arrived it was worth it with some really well cooked, authentic Indian dishes, many of which you would not find elsewhere. We spent £70 for 2 adults and 2 hungry children including soft and alcoholic drinks and left with very full bellies. If you are in a hurry or want 'typical' Indian fayre, this place may not suit, however, if you want to sit and relax and eat a very good meal, we highly recommend this restaurant.

1 Thank nathanhaywood
Tamworth, United Kingdom
“Delicious food”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We really enjoyed our visit to this restaurant, the food was delicious, service was quick and friendly

Visited August 2013