“Quiksilver Surf School”

Quiksilver Surf School Newquay
Ranked #2 of 45 Tours in Newquay
More attraction details
Owner description: Directly over-looking the southern end of Fistral beach in Newquay, we cater to all levels for those interested in learning to surf or looking to improve their surfing. From complete beginners to one on one coaching sessions, our fully qualified instructors are here to help you. Everything is provided for you to make the experience as memorable as possible. From the latest wetsuits to indoor changing facilities and hot showers.
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Surfing lessons are 2-3 hrs each and coasteering.Coasteering was fun and it is conducted in groups even if you wish to participate solo.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed May 25, 2014

I had a private surf lesson with Anthony this bank holiday weekend. I would highly recommend this to anyone hoping to surf...i learnt more in 2 and a half hours with Anthony than i did in 6 hours in Sydney (bondi & manly)...he understood what i needed to do to get me up on the bigger waves and helped me with the parts of surfing i never realised would be hard (like just sitting on the board and turning!). My overall balance after 2 hours had increased ten-fold (it felt like it anyway) and for £70 at first i was dubious, but you learn more, learn faster and learn better. If your coming to Newquay, go to quiksilver for a lesson. Ps its a 2 min walk to the beach which makes all the difference when you've just finished :-).

Reviewed May 25, 2014

The instructors were fun, informative and attentive. The equipment was in good condition for the most part. The lesson time of two and a half hours was perfect as it allowed for about an hour and a half in the sea. Overall it was amazing fun and excellent value for money, although not for the faint of heart! I'm definitely doing it again!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I have never surfed before, my girlfriend and I had a fantastic time and now have the surfing bug. We had a great two nights at the Esplanade hotel, lovely staff, clean and well run. Will defiantly come back here with our children. And what a lovely area to discover.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Booked with groupon for £25 for 2 of us! Such good value as should of been £30 each! 2.5 hour lesson! Get about 1 half hours in water and the rest teaching the basics.

We would recommend to anyone :)