Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM

Lausanne, Switzerland
3 Day Surf Trip

afergusonmusic
via mobile

All reviews surf school great fun group lesson fistral beach great lesson wet suits great afternoon changing facilities many thanks small group private lesson next year thanks guys great value for money stag do great facilities my partner
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Tony is the best surf instructor you can get. Period. He will give you a bag of ticks to improve your surfings skills whatever they are. Ask for Tony if you are thinking about taking lessons at the Quicksilver Surf School, you can't get wrong. Seriously.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I've just come back from 3 days surfing in Newquay and used these guys every day. They picked out a well suited rental board for me on my first day. On my second day I had 2 lessons both from Simon who was excellent. He was super knowledgeable and I learnt so much just from my first lesson. He instantly picked up on basic errors I was making which once I listened to his advice and started to correct them my wave count went up noticeably. My second lesson was awesome too, Simon taught me a decent amount of theory on turning which I started to put into practice on my 3rd day. Simon sorted me out with a really suitable 8.4 mal which I got on with on my final morning. These guys are great if you want to just rent a board as they'll advise you on what'll suit you but I would massively recommend getting at least one lesson. I learnt how important the basics are and once they're nailed you can really start improving. I will be back in the new year thanks guys.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Went coasteering with a friend led by Dale and Burt as our guides.very professional guys who knew the area very well.some great jumps and a real fun way to spend a day .Even had a seal for company !.would highly recommend thanks guys.steve and ade .

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

We came to Newquay for my stag weekend and decided coaststeering would be fun. Both Burt and Clem were really good guides, went through all the safety aspects and gave us encouragement when needed for the bigger jumps!
100% would do it again.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

We rented our surfboards for a week at the Quicksilver surfshop/school. The service was great thanks to Simon! We had a surf lesson as well from Dan, and we can probably say it was the most memorable lesson ever. Dan, thanks for making time for us to lecture us about surf and life it self and we will remind your best tip; 8 hours of sleep, everyday!

Jessica, Stef and Laila

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

Burt and Simon were fantastic. Catered the coasteering experience to keep us on the edge of our seats! Would certainly recommend them in the future!

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

I booked a surf lesson for myself and my ten year old niece. We had a great lesson. Dan even made the safety talk that starts the lesson funny, interesting and memorable. Once in the sea, both he and Betsy were really helpful and encouraging especially to my little niece who was probably the youngest in the group... she has never surfed before, but with help from Betsy she was getting to her feet within the two hours. Great fun! Good school to choose. The facilities are great too, with hot showers and clean spacious changing rooms.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

Had a great beginner surf lesson with Ron today.
He was very easy to get on with and very knowledgeable about surfing.
He was very good at getting me to progress gradually, then had me standing by the end of the lesson.
Cheers for a great lesson Ron!

Reviewed September 4, 2018

I attended the Roxy weekend surf camp. Our instructors, Jen & Rach, had great technical knowledge as well as experience and are good at coaching you. They give you parcels of information after each wave and how to improve on the next one, so that you walk away having made solid progress on your surf skills. Great location, facilities and beach.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

We were greeted by friendly faces in the shop and given good step by step instructions and the staff were really friendly and relaxed. Once down at the beach Ronnie did a great safety chat and surf theory rundown. Once we were in the water, Ronnie took us out back and did some great demos beside me which were really inspiring. Both Ronnie and Clem were very motivational and encouraging, reinforcing technique and how to correct parts we could improve on. Fantastic team, would highly recommend. Back tomorrow for more fun!