“Totally Stoked!”

Quiksilver Surf School Newquay
Ranked #2 of 45 Tours in Newquay
More attraction details
Owner description: Directly over-looking the southern end of Fistral beach in Newquay, we cater to all levels for those interested in learning to surf or looking to improve their surfing. From complete beginners to one on one coaching sessions, our fully qualified instructors are here to help you. Everything is provided for you to make the experience as memorable as possible. From the latest wetsuits to indoor changing facilities and hot showers.
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Booked a 2 hour private lesson - best investment I have made in surfing. Ian my instructor gave me the confidence to go for bigger waves than I am used to. Ian disected my surfing style and broke it down into easy to understand steps to improve my surfing. Already paying off big time. Ian and Mark are great guys always ready to give advice at any time. Cant recommend them highly enough. 1 min walk to the beach from the shop, Mark even allowed me store my longboard in a secure area- at no addtional cost. Thanks guys -will defenitley be back as soon as I can. Off surfing now in the pouring rain -well I do live in Wales!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

My daughters were keen to have a surf lesson whilst in Newquay and talked me into joining them.
Having never surfed before I was nervous but the staff and instructors were very reassuring.
Wetsuits and boards were provided and we were able to use the changing facilities and lockers provided.
Instruction was given on the beach before we entered the water, then we were supervised and given tips whilst in the water. My daughters were certainly better than me at getting up on their feet however it didn't matter to me as we had such good fun anyway. They actually went back for another lesson later in the week.
I can really recommend this surf school, the location is great, the facilities are included in the price and the staff were all very friendly and professional.
My girls are already asking if we can go back next year!! I expect that we will :)

Reviewed August 12, 2012

The instructors were extremely helpful, supportive and had a great sense of humour which made the experience a day to remember! Will definitely book more lessons with them in the future :-)

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Really helpful, enthusiastic instructors who put a lot of time into helping each individual learner. They gave great feedback into what you needed to improve on and really encouraged beginners. Had great facilities, boards and wet suits as well as the perfect location over looking Fistral.

Had an awesome time and would defiantly recommend to anyone starting out surfing or just needing a bit of improvement.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

My friend and I had a surf lesson and were a little unsure of what to expect as we had never done anything like this before. The staff were really helpful providing us with the wet suits and the changing facilities were a welcome relief, as you do see other surf schools getting changed on the roadside! We thoroughly enjoyed our lesson and the instructor was great, we will definitely be booking again, and may go coasteering too.