“Amazing”
Review of Fistral Spa

Fistral Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Our five-star luxury spa in Cornwall offers a sublime retreat to indulge in pampering, perfecting treatments and quality spa facilities. Our starlit indoor heated pool, jacuzzi, sauna and mosaic steam room are the ultimate place to unwind in Newquay. Enjoy candlelit couples massages or a relaxing aromatherapy facial in the only spa offering ESPA treatments on the north coast of Cornwall.From pedicures or manicures using Leighton Denny polishes to the Fistral signature range, putting the 'treat' into treatments. Fistral Spa was recently named a finalist in the UK professional beauty awards, representing Cornwall spa hotels as the only finalist from the South West. The spa has also been recommended in the Good Spa Guide.Our holistic spa is all about inner calm and tranquility, escaping everyday life and relaxing in our secluded sanctuary away from the outside world. Offering spa weekend breaks or spa days in Cornwall, we invite you to escape to Fistral Spa, the ultimate spa haven.
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Been to this hotel many times. The spa is fantastic, with friendly staff and professional treatments! Large relaxtion area which tops it off!

fistralspamanager, Manager at Fistral Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear Zoe191,

What a great review thank you for taking the time to write it.

I am pleased to hear that you are a regular spa goer at Fistral Spa, we pride ourselves on our 5* standards to ensure our service is consistent and that your experience lives up to your expectations.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I stayed here on the 29th march with the refresh spa break deal.. Hotel was clean.. Views are amazing and the food was lovely!.. The service was also amazing but there were a few downfalls.. Firstly I paid for a double sea view and the room was Lovely but I noticed 2 single beds pushed together which when laying down one was higher than the other and was extremely uncomfortable so They had moved me to another room which had a balcony but a smaller room/bed. You also get a 25 min treatment with refresh spa break but mine and my partners lasted 15 minutes each. I was happy overall but these two things were a downside and I was recommended this hotel my 2 other friends who were extremely shocked by my experience so maybe it was a one off. I am going back in June so hopefully this wont be the same as I hate complaining.

fistralspamanager, Manager at Fistral Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Dear PerryJayne,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, I am sorry to hear there were a couple of things that let down your experience of our hotel and spa.

We are grateful for all feedback good and bad and can assure you we will address the issues you've raised.

In the meantime please can I ask you to contact our General Manager Becky Higginson on manager@fistralbeachhotel.co.uk so we can ensure your next stay lives up to expectation and that you leave as impressed with your room and treatments as your were with the food and views.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

This is the second time in 4 months that me and 3 of my friends have been both for birthday celebrations. Both times we have had the most relaxing day and didn't want to leave we all came away feeling relaxed and refreshed and wanting to come back again very soon. The afternoon tea is a reasonable price and we had plenty to go around it was all very tasty. The pool is clean, warm and the twinkly lights and music make for a relaxing atmosphere. The therapist were all very friendly and helpful and we all very much enjoyed our facials. Looking forward to our next spa day already.

fistralspamanager, Manager at Fistral Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Dear Amy E,

I am so pleased to hear that your recent spa day lived up to your previous experience and left you wanting to come back again.

Its great that you made a day of it and made use of all the spa facilities and enjoyed your afternoon tea over looking Fistral Beach.

We hope to welcome you back for more celebrations in the future and thank you for your review.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

My husband and I had a couples massage here in February, having visited before in the summer. We paid an extra £5 to use the gym and pool facilities as our hotel did not have a gym.

The staff here are some of the friendliest I have ever met and make a real effort to make all guests feel welcome. The massages were excellent and my therapist was able to deal with some serious tension in my shoulders.

The pool, with its 'starlit' effect ceiling is beautiful and, for a small hotel, the gym facilities are excellent - we were able to have a proper work out with most of the equipment we would use in our larger gym at home.

The relaxation room was made even better by being given a glass of champagne following our treatments for that added bit of sparkle.

We left feeling wonderful and we will be back in the summer!

fistralspamanager, Manager at Fistral Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear MrsVersion7,

It was a pleasure to read your lovely review and I am so pleased that you were able to enjoy all the different facilities our adult only spa has to offer.

It sounds like you enjoyed our 'Time for Two' package which we ran through February and included a glass of bubbly for that extra bit of indulgence!

I will be sure to pass your kind comments about our staff on to them and thank you again for taking the time to write your review.

We look forward to seeing you in the summer.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

All staff and therapists are very friendly hotel is very clean swimming steam and sauna excellent would recommend 100%

Dear Tracey M,

Thank you for taking the time to write your kind review about our hotel and facilities.

We are really pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us and that you are happy to recommend.

We hope to welcome you back.