“Never Fails to Deliver!”
Review of Pauline's Creamery

Pauline's Creamery
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Newquay
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

After buying Pauline's Cakes for myself back in 2011 when I worked in Cornwall and then revisiting in September 2013 - I decided to put a spread on at work of a Cornish afternoon tea and Jenna and the Pauline's team delivered once again! They curriered all of the items I wanted to NORTH YORKSHIRE from Newquay and allowed me to pay for them over PayPal. Phenomenal service and amazing amazing cakes. Thank you Pauline's!

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Great service and even better cakes!! If I lived near this shop I would definitely be putting on weight! You have to visit this shop :-)

Reviewed March 23, 2014

This place never fails to provide amazing cakes. We popped in one afternoon along the Main Street in Newquay and watched the shoppers below from the comfy warm seats. Fresh baked warm scones with cream and jam are my favourite on the never ending list of sweet treats.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I visited Pauline's on 4 March, and received fantastic service and lovely sandwiches!!

I wanted to send a message to thank your kind and thoughtful staff for the help they gave us when we came for lunch today. Our daughter was really poorly and the thoughtful actions your staff took (like clingfilm on the waiting sandwich, watching our son, warm coffee and water etc) were fantastic and a level of service above and beyond what we would expect. It is rare to go somewhere where the staff are so observant and considerate of customer needs. Thank you very much

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Quite often I'll visit Paulines and buy a baguette and cake for my lunch. The food is always delicious and the baguette's are filled to the max with ingredients. The staff are always pleasant and helpful. We order there delicious chocolate cakes for birthdays and they are the best cakes ever! Paulines also helped us cater our wedding in 2013.