“ALWAYS GOOD”

Flounders
Ranked #17 of 240 Restaurants in Newquay
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Traditional Fish and Chip Shop Take - Away with convenience seating area. Local Delivery Available. Telephone orders welcome. Daily Specials.
Newquay, United Kingdom
“ALWAYS GOOD”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

This is by far the best Fish n Chippy in Newquay. Anyone who doesn't like it shouldn't be eating fish & chips!

The staff are always friendly, the kitchen always looks emaculate and the food is always tasty!

I eat here regulary and have never had a bad dish served up to me!

Do not eat in any of the other chippy's in town you will be disappointed!!

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank thefacehead

Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“QUALITY FISH AND CHIPS!!!!!! QUALITY STAFF!!!!!!”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Really good fish and chips me and my wife visit Newquay 4 or 5 times a year and we always go to Flounders.When you ask for cod you get cod not pollock like other chippys in Newquay mentioning no names, ignore all the bad reviews especially about breaking your teeth in my opinion that is a calcium deficiency and needs to visit dentist more often.Knowing the staff at flounders I'm sure they'll have taken this very serious. Highly recommended staff wonderful !!!!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO GO AGAIN
P.S WE TRAVEL 350 MILES TO GO HERE :- )

DAVE AND JESS

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank Jessica G
“Nightmare”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Decided to eat in. Regretted this when we were given plastic knives and forks and sat four to a table not much larger than a stool.
On biting into a chip I cracked my front tooth in half! I was told it must have been a small stone and asked don't we find stones in our potatoes at home? Duh...no!!
No offer of recompense. Not even the meal for free, which we left anyhow as we had lost our appetite as you can imagine, just a promise that if I left my contact details the manager would be in touch.
He never did get in touch and I was left with a huge bill at my dentists.
Avoid this place or at the very least chew cautiously!

2 Thank Fastlane2010
newquay
“best chippy in Newquay”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

ummm its a chippy so you know whats going to be on the menu..... Its, in my opinion, best in Newquay. Fish does vary in size, its either large or maahoosive!!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank parklife99
cornwall
“The best”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

The nicest fresh cooked fish and chips around with real chips!

Visited October 2011