“Great breakfast spot.”

Fistral Chef
Ranked #173 of 250 Restaurants in Newquay
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Situate 5 mins from the famous Fistral beach.. the Fistral Chef is a vibrant contemporary cafe that's maintained a great reputation for quality food since 1981. Recently refitted and offering a varied menu based on fresh homemade produce. During peak season serving quality steaks and grills and Thai influenced dishes in a very relaxed ambiance and during the day serving quality breakfast and cafe styled dishes. come in and try a fresh juice with your breakfast whist watching MTV or surf DVDs, before your head down to Fistral for a surf 0)
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Decent food, good coffee and freshly squeezed orange juice. Friendly staff and quick service... nice central spot with great atmosphere.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Took us a while to find somewhere that we wanted to stop, glad we chose here! God service and a nice breakfast to start the day.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

My husband and I just moved here from California, I blew up my American coffee pot and my husband said there is a cafe down the street let's get something there. I am glad we did!! Not only was the coffee excellent also the service and the food is amazing!! Eggs Benedict made from scratch!! Is there any more to say?? AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I had the Veggie Breakfast which was a lovely sized portion of food and was cooked perfectly my boyfriend had the number 2 breakfast and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Visited here on the recommendations of trip advisor, have never felt more had over in all our lives! Filthy! Restaurant - Table we sat at still had remains of food smeared in it...a couple of hairs and the S&P pots had a ring of grease on them? The kitchen (which you have to walk through to get the toilet) looked filthy! Everything on the full English was the cheapest they could find ... Bacon fryed rather than grilled so just tasted of the cheap oil they are using, sausages.. (We're they even sausages?) overall filthy in quiet season - no excuses and the level of food - awful. If this is top in Newquay I dread to think what the others will be like

6  Thank Foodfoodfood559