“I loved everything about it!!”
Review of Fistral Chef

Fistral Chef
Ranked #171 of 250 Restaurants in Newquay
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Situate 5 mins from the famous Fistral beach.. the Fistral Chef is a vibrant contemporary cafe that's maintained a great reputation for quality food since 1981. Recently refitted and offering a varied menu based on fresh homemade produce. During peak season serving quality steaks and grills and Thai influenced dishes in a very relaxed ambiance and during the day serving quality breakfast and cafe styled dishes. come in and try a fresh juice with your breakfast whist watching MTV or surf DVDs, before your head down to Fistral for a surf 0)
Reviewed April 30, 2014

My husband and I just moved here from California, I blew up my American coffee pot and my husband said there is a cafe down the street let's get something there. I am glad we did!! Not only was the coffee excellent also the service and the food is amazing!! Eggs Benedict made from scratch!! Is there any more to say?? AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I had the Veggie Breakfast which was a lovely sized portion of food and was cooked perfectly my boyfriend had the number 2 breakfast and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Visited here on the recommendations of trip advisor, have never felt more had over in all our lives! Filthy! Restaurant - Table we sat at still had remains of food smeared in it...a couple of hairs and the S&P pots had a ring of grease on them? The kitchen (which you have to walk through to get the toilet) looked filthy! Everything on the full English was the cheapest they could find ... Bacon fryed rather than grilled so just tasted of the cheap oil they are using, sausages.. (We're they even sausages?) overall filthy in quiet season - no excuses and the level of food - awful. If this is top in Newquay I dread to think what the others will be like

6  Thank Foodfoodfood559
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I´ve been working all the season in newquay and a couple of times per week I ate in Fistral chef...Just to say that the food is amazing, not only the quality, the portions were massive(REALLY IMPORTANT WHEN YOU ARE HUNGRY AFTER YOUR WORKING DAY OR YOUR CRAZY NIGHT)...full breakfast and hamburguers were my favorites dishes, but if you go you have to try the ribs!!
Definetly I am going to keep eating in this place the next season!!

1  Thank PedroBarrada
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Me and a large group of friends went for a meal at Fistral Chef, we placed our orders and the food came out not long after! The food was brilliantly presented and had massive portions! You get your moneys worth thats for sure! I only went for a salad and I still couldn't finish it! REALLY TASTEY TOO! Not only was the service great but it was a perfect place to see all your friends.
Thanks guys! Will deffo be back soon!