“Fab!”

Fistral Chef
Ranked #174 of 249 Restaurants in Newquay
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Situate 5 mins from the famous Fistral beach.. the Fistral Chef is a vibrant contemporary cafe that's maintained a great reputation for quality food since 1981. Recently refitted and offering a varied menu based on fresh homemade produce. During peak season serving quality steaks and grills and Thai influenced dishes in a very relaxed ambiance and during the day serving quality breakfast and cafe styled dishes. come in and try a fresh juice with your breakfast whist watching MTV or surf DVDs, before your head down to Fistral for a surf 0)
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Went with my husband and our two young lads for an early lunch. They all had a brekky and I had a sandwich. Really, really good food. Portions are a good size - we were full all day. Really pleasant and friendly staff - even tho they were mega busy.
Great little place - good value. A great find

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Called in on our dog walk, my husband is a rib connoisseur and says Fistral Chef has the best Bourbon smothered ribs in town, even the dog,Bandit, got a sausage to help calm his nerves through the thunderstorm that was going on whilst we were there. Great staff and excellent prices. One pointer that would help with us would be to have some bottled ales on sale, not everyone drinks lager.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Surprisingly delicious food from what looks like a fairly ordinary sea side cafe. Very good value too. I would definitely return.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Really nice place to stop and eat. The burgers and breakfast are excellent and well priced and the service was fantastic. NIce outdoor seating area in a really good location.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Stopped in here first thing one morning for a cooked breakfast. The chef served us, think the usual girl had popped out for supplies. He was the grumpiest person ever, but the food was good and it's a cute little place with outside tables too. If like me you don't like butter make sure you tell them as they put it on my toast and I then couldn't eat it. Swapped it for my partners fried bread which was delicious. Very good food!