“Errant Trip to Latas Surf House”

Ticket To Ride Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: The Ticket to Ride Surf School in Newquay is located just 50 meters from the consistent surf breaks of Newquay Bay. We are big enough to cope, yet small enough to care. Offering Surf Lessons, Surf Hire, Stand Up Paddling Lessons, Tours and Hire, as well as delivering Lifeguard courses. We are more than just a surf school.
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Just got back to the UK after spending an amazing time with Max and the guys from Errant surf in Latas Surf House, This trip was one of the best holidays I have been on, well organised and great fun! The atmosphere was friendly and chilled out, Carlos and the gang from Latas made us very welcome, and well fed! I am definitely going to next year's trip and I highly recommend both Errant surf school and Latas surf house!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Max and his team ran a great surf camp at Latas Surf House in Somo. The camp was a fun, relaxed environment with daily tuition every morning. The tuition from the guys was invaluable and I made improvements to my surfing every day. I was a total beginner to start with, but by the end of the week I was confidently standing up and making small turns.

I'd highly recommend them to kickstart your surfing hobby!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We had booked a trip to Latas Surf House in Somo, Santander and were excited enough about that, but it was awesome to find the guys from Errant Surf School had decided to come over that same week.

I really enjoyed the surf lessons- Max, Chris and Rhys gave us really focused and individual advice, which massively helped with progression.

The warm-ups were excellent and thorough, and most of all, I loved the morning yoga sessions on the beach- these were great for taking away all the stiffness from the previous days' surfing, and preparing for the day.

Max's girlfriend took loads of amazing photographs of us all, many of them are of us triumphantly standing, but there are also some hilarious wipeouts.

Thanks guys, will definitely be dropping by the surf school in Newquay.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Purchased a Living Social deal to stay in the Trebarwith Hotel for 2 nights which included 2 half day surfing lessons with Errant surf school
This was right next door to the school and looked down onto the Great Western beach.
The bad news was that on arrival my friend and I were told that surfing was cancelled for the only day we could make it due to weather conditions.

After speaking to Rhys and the weather conditions looking a little better, I was able to have a 2hr one to one session with him. Which was absolutely awesome. He was very patient and with his easy to follow instructions had me standing up in no time at all. I have never achieved this in the past.
Rhys was stood in the water the whole time helping me to get the most out of the lesson. He was brilliant and I was so glad that I was able to take part after all.

He even gave me a voucher for the remaining 2 hours which I couldn't do and for the full 4 hrs that my friend missed due to hurting her back just before coming to Newquay. You couldn't really ask for much more. So accommodating.

Thank you so much Rhys.

Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Both my boys aged 8 and 12 had a great time. Photos taken were brilliant. A really good deal all went swimmingly (sorry ;)) thanks