“Top marks”

Little Italy
Ranked #19 of 249 Restaurants in Newquay
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 24, 2013

If in a rush I've rung my order in, eaten on arrival. Takes 10mins for food to arrive. Quick cheap and amazing tastes. Clean tastes simple well put together pizzas. Been to Italy, this would rival most restaurants found on the squares of Rome!

1  Thank Angela C

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We ate here on a friday night and had to make a reservation, the restaurant was full and the pizza was amazing. Cooked fresh and you can see the chefs doing this. Its the best pizza ive ever tasted! I also had dough balls to start and these where the freshest, tastiest dough balls i have ever tried! Would highly recommend

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Tucked away, just back from Newquay harbour. Read the reviews and thought we'd give it a try. We were expecting a full Italian menu including steaks and a range of pasta dishes, and I thought I would be disappointed when I discovered they specialise in pizzas plus some daily specials. No worries though! All 5 of my family party found something to order and my son in law and myself worked our way through 6 of the antipasti dishes before tackling a pizza each. Nothing was too much trouble when we asked for adjustments on some of the ingredients. All in all, a lovely meal and a welcoming and immaculately clean and cosy restaurant. The pizzas were lovely. If you're good at something, why have a massive watered down menu. ps. They don't serve chips, just as well, as we couldn't have managed them anyway .

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Just going to find somewhere to eat and stumbled on this place, and thought we would give it a try, dough balls were amazing, meatballs to die for and the deserts out of this world, waitress was so friendly and if we hadn,t already booked Jamie Oliver 15 for tomorrow would be going back, a hidden secret and worth finding.

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Found little Italy by chance as we were on our way home from the beach.i popped in to ask if they did take out and was greeted by a very friendly member of staff who said they did and ran through the menu with me before leaving me to decide.
I ordered a couple of pizzas and was told to pop back in 5 minutes to collect.
True to there word 5 mins later I had a couple of the freshest, tastiest pizzas I had ever eaten.
Both made from scratch.