“lovely !!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Little Italy
Ranked #23 of 233 Restaurants in Newquay
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“lovely !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

We last visited Little Italy last year in there old premises. Decided to give there new site a go. We were not disapointed. Waitress was lovely and chef was amazing. myself husband and three children loved it. Not a scrap of food was left. Pizza was delicious. Very good value for money. we look forward to our next visit :@) Thumbs up !!

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Friendly, clean, good value.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

Lovely little place. Nicely decorated and very clean. Service was good and the lady who served us was very welcoming. Only had a pizza, but it was lovely, freshly prepared and very tasty. There was a family celebration going on when we were there and the atmosphere was lovely.

Visited October 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Unexpectedly Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

Found this place on TripAdvisor and it was absolutely delicious. The pizza was heavenly and definitely competed with London's famous pizza eatery in Soho, Soho Joe. This was definitely the best restaurant I ate at in Newquay and all pizza-lovers must go here!!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank AKB48_MLG
Hamburg, Germany
“Excellent glutenfree pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

I was so happy to have my first glutenfree pizza ever in a restaurant! I just had to let them know one day in advance to leave them time to prepare the pizza dough in a wheat flour free environment. The pizza was really excellent and reminded me of the old days when I was still allowed to eat a regular pizza. The team of the restaurant was also extremely friendly. I will definitely come back here at my next visit in Newquay.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“An excellent pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Little Italy has moved from the centre of Newquay to a new building close to North Quay. We went on a quiet week day evening and we didn't need to book though I imagine that they might get busy at weekends. Brilliant pizza menu, brilliant pizzas, brilliant service at a sensible price.

Visited October 2012