Ocean Lodge Newquay
$70
$221
$214
  • Breakfast included
The Pentire Hotel(Newquay)(Great Value!)
$94
$98
$71
  • Beachfront
$86
Great Western Hotel(Newquay)(Great Value!)
$88
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsocean surffistral beachplace to staysurf hiresurf triptown centregreat weekendrooms are basica great stayminute walkbunk bedsbrilliant locationlounge areafeel very welcometea and coffeecraigaccommodation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Just came back from an amazing bank holiday weekend for my friends 21st birthday. For the price and the standard of customer service you receive its an absolute bargain! Craig the owner is absolutely amazing and does everything possible to make it an incredible weekend! Along with all the other staff they make you feel completely at home. Having 5 girls in one room I was worried it would be too small or not enough mirrors, but it was perfect in size with comfortable beds. The decor around the place is fab and would love to have a lot of it in my own house. Location is perfectly situated just down the road from the strip so close enough to walk (even in heals) yet far enough not to have everyone walking past and keeping you awake. The bar downstairs is also cheep even compared to wetherspoons! Loved everything about my stay and wish I could afford to come back next month!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Gemma S
SparkleGoo, Owner at Ocean Lodge Newquay, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Hiya Gemma, thanks so much for the super review, it's lovely to get such brilliant feedback. Glad you like the decor too :0) Come visit soon, we'd love to have you back, Craig

Reviewed May 25, 2013

spent a weekend here had an amazing time felt so relaxed an homely an fantastic hosts, also wit a great location near town an beaches an was given great ideas me where we could go.defiantly will be comin back an staying again in the near future.

2  Thank siobhande

Hiya Siobhan, thank you for the lovely review, we're so happy you had a good time with us.
Love to see you again. All the best, Craig :0)

Reviewed May 25, 2013

My stay with my two friends at Ocean lodge was the most friendliest most welcoming place I have actually stayed in Newquay from all the years I've been coming down here. The host's where soo friendly and very welcoming couldn't ask for better. The rooms where lovely and confy. Breakfast was great! Bar was awesome. Overall we loved it! And the big bean bags! I differently would say if your coming to Newquay this is the place to stay great prices bar is cheap and great location right on town just a few minutes up the road and your there. Great stay in future I will be coming to stay here again. Fab!!!

1  Thank allisalou

Alli, thanks for the lovely review, we really appreciate it. LOL, we love our beanbags too... sooooo comfy. Next time you're visiting give us a call, we'd love to have you back in Ocean Lodge. Top guests!

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We have just come back from an amazing weekend in Newquay for our good mates birthday. Ocean Lodge was fantastic, the rooms were just what we needed. They were clean and great they were ensuite. The location was perfect and was walking distance to the main strip or a cheap taxi fare.
It had a fab snug downstairs with a bar. The owner was nothing more then welcoming and can't fault his customer service. He was extremely helpful and couldn't do enough for us. The continental breakfast was also fantastic what a spread. Thankyou soo much. We will definitely be going back!!

2  Thank kimimpossible82

Awww Kim, thanks so much for the top review - it's so lovely to get nice feedback and if we could review our guests you would definitely get 10/10. Come visit again!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I recently stayed at Ocean Lodge with 14 friends for my stag do and can give nothing but praise.
The lodge is recently refurbished to a good standard and is incredibly welcoming.

Craig the owner went above and beyond to make our time there as good as it could be and for that I can't thank him enough.

I would defiantly stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank James C

Hiya James, thanks for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor, we really appreciate it. Hope to see you again soon, come visit any time we loved having you guys :0)