“Brilliant”

Ranked #26 of 250 Restaurants in Newquay
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Fantastic fish and chips. Beautifully light and crispy batter on perfectly fresh cod and delicious chips. Great service and good value. Highly recommend.

1  Thank SJB502014

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Ordered fish and chips from this restaurant during a visit to Newquay
Delicious fish, my daughter and husband loved it!!

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Brilliant service lovely friendly staff excellent food can't fault it will deffinatly be back for more

1  Thank Maxi68ne
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

I have been coming to Truscotts since I was a child and the food and service has always been spot on.

1  Thank tommyski83
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We walked all the way across town to visit this fish an chip shop on my partner's recommendation, passing numerous other chippies on the way. I was not disappointed. Whilst waiting for our order I heard people who were leaving the dining area personally thanking the staff for well cooked fish, and if we had not taken away, I would have done the same. The fish remained moist and succulent, the batter crisp and the chips perfect. Will definitely visit next time I am in town. Do note, the shop seemed to close at 9pm, so don't leave it too late in the evening to visit.

1  Thank Kevin H