“Warm and inviting!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Truscotts

Truscotts
Ranked #11 of 233 Restaurants in Newquay
Cuisines: Seafood, Fast Food, British
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Amberg, Germany
“Warm and inviting!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

Myself and my beautiful bride had the lovely pleasure of eating at this restaurant. We enjoyed it so much that we returned there for our last meal prior to leaving Newquay, England. Without any thought, the best fish and chips we have ever eaten, but even more importantly the crew was very pleasant and enjoyable to talk to. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Thomas K

“Chippy dinner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely fab service and scrummy food, staff were great with the children, tv available too! Highly recommend. Thank u to the staff.

1 Thank Kerry B
Cornwall, England
“Fantastic Chippies!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

I am a local girl who just popped into this chip shop with my bestest friends and our children after the cinema!! I had never been here before but one of my friends children had been there with her uncle and said 'the chips are lovely'! That was enough of a recommendation for me!!

I have to say I totally agree!! The chips were really great and my friend even polished her children's off!

The service was faultless! Top customer service and we were all offered a glass of water and the fact that there was no extra charge for sitting in made this a definite 5 star!

We had 5 children and 3 adults in our party and we all left extremely happy and will definitely be returning! The children were also given a free lollipop! Another bonus, what's a few more E numbers! Lol!

How every chippy SHOULD be in Newquay! Thank you Truscotts!

1 Thank princessmsb
Truro, United Kingdom
“Fab fish and chips!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

Very good fish and chips on a miserable February evening in Newquay. Delightful staff and very good value! Cheered us up!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank margaret s
Cannock, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Truscotts fish and chip bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

Truscotts is the best fish and chips we have ever had. Whenever we are on holiday we always come to Newquay just for the Truscotts fish and chips. We have never known anyone fault Truscotts as they are the perfect size for adults and children and it is outstanding. They give you the option to eat in or take away at no extra cost for either. Outstanding food and service without fail.

• Visited February 2014