“Fab times”

Kingsurf Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: Kingsurf surf school is North Cornwall's favourite fun and friendly activity. Come and surf with us and live the dream!
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fab times”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I had such a good laugh with the lads at the kingsurf surf school. I attended as part of hen party and a 48 and shall i say a fuller figure i didnt think i would enjoy so much, but once in the ocean i had such a fab time. Would like to go again very soon 10 out of 10 for an enjoyable time. Would recommend to anyone of any age.

St Austell, United Kingdom
“What an amazing time!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

9 of us came over on Saturday for our friends start to her hen party celebrations. From start to finish we had a great time, lots of laughs, total professionalism and some even managed to stand too - thoroughly enjoyed our time with you and will recommend you to the hills - thanks for putting us at ease, being patient and most of all having us x

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Top blokes!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Went out with Tom on a one-to-one lesson on Sunday 01 September 2013 on a glorious morning. Really helpful and welcoming and a great bunch of blokes (and Hannah of course!). Had an absolute blast on a gorgeous day and they even had a westuit that fitted my, ahem, rather large frame. Can't go wrong with these blokes.

1 Thank NeilMac2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Making dreams come true!!!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I have been coming down to Cornwall for the past 5 years and every time we come down I have wanted to surf.i'm an outside person I ride downhill bikes I have skated in the past and also snowboarded but never surfed. This year we stayed at the park my mates said to just hire a board and try myself which I did, after about an hour of trying I gave up disheartened. I was gutted as I have always wanted to surf. after a conversation with a guy in a surf so he pointed me to kings. I took his advice and booked a 1on1. Scoob, Peter and the gang blew me away after a few waves I was standing up and actually surfing!!!!! not only did they do this but they also lent me a board the following day when I couldn't hire a board the size I needed. They even spent time with me when I wasn't paying and was just in the sea. I can't recommend them enough the way thye deal with you the friendliness and the passion! I will be back every time I'm down for more teaching. if you want to learn to surf these are your guys! avoid some of these others that offer discount if you review then on trip adviser! threes guys live breath sleep surf

1 Thank chrissmith_8
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great team!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

These guys are fantastic! I came in June, when the water was quite cold and the weather wasn't great but they made me forget all about it and focus on standing up!

Pete and Tom taught us in a small group and were both very encouraging. Pete was great with the kids - getting them involved but also making sure they understood the safety procedures. Both guys were super friendly, relaxed and made us feel very welcome! They took great care of us and tailored their instruction to the different levels in the group. I've already planned my next trip back as I loved the welcoming atmosphere so much!

They had a good choice of wetsuits and boards, and you could change in their surf shack and then have your stuff locked up safely inside. The Park cafe just round the corner is great for refuelling afterwards.

Visited June 2013