Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
I wicked!

This school is awesome! I cannot recommend them enough! It was my first go at surfing and we had a... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Andrew S
Kids club.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
RACHANDREWANDHARRI
CORNWALL
via mobile

All reviews mawgan porth these guys surf school great fun next year great bunch private lesson his team safe hands wet suits pete scuba alice tom board waves cornwall
Reviewed 2 days ago

This school is awesome! I cannot recommend them enough! It was my first go at surfing and we had a great time!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My son and his friend Jess have had an awesome time surfing each Tuesday with you. You have ignited a real passion for Harri. His Christmas list seems to be full of surfing equipment. Thankyou for you time, patients and passion for the kids. See you next year. Harri is already looking forward to getting back in.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

ALICE IS AWESOME. Really good at explaining and breaking down the movement to get you in the water and on the board.
Fantastic teaching, enthusiastic and genuine instructors with a true passion for the sport. Can’t recommend enough. Even if just for one lesson. King Surf is a top place to visit! Xox

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

King surf was recommended so I took my two children to king surf today for a lesson and they exceeded my expectations. My eldest daughter has had 1 surfing lesson before but this was so much better. The lesson was 2 hours which wa great value. They had Graham as their instructor who was brilliant with them. All the staff had a smile on their faces and were really encouraging and enthusiastic. Even the guy who answered the phone whe we called to book clearly loves his job answer was so enthusiastic about the day ahead. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or use them again. Thank you

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On a girls trip to Cornwall my sister booked a surfing lesson with King Surf for 6 out of 9 in the group. We arrived cold and unworthy of a surf board as all we really wanted was a hot tub and as glass of prosecco! We 5 out of 6 had not surfed before there was a little bit of nervous anxious laughter as we got suited up and ready for action. Alice our surfer dudette teacher was a gem. She was relaxed, easy going and a natural at encouraging us to seize the surf! She gave a fantastic explanation beachside and even though I had heard it all before at my previous surf lesson I learnt so much more from Alice. The current was challenging but the waves were perfect and Alice was great at pushing us to catch the wave at just the right time. It was an exhilarating feeling when we all just about caught one and nearly got past the knee position. You woul d think we were all pros from the photos on stunning Mawgan Porth beach. I would highly reccommend Alice and King Surf and hope to return again soon.

1  Thank Tableforfive2014
Reviewed October 5, 2018

Such a great active surfing social for our kids.
Getting in the water with the professionals means that our kids are safe but the King Surf team always make it fun. Big love King Surf

Reviewed October 2, 2018

We used to surf at Watergate bay with a different surf school, but were recommended King Surf at Mawgan Porth and we haven't looked back! Last weekend was my 3rd surf session with them and it just keeps getting better.
Not only are the instructors incredibly friendly, they actually recognised a couple of our group even though it had been over 6 months since we last went! The instructors are really great at recognising different levels of ability yet challenging us to push ourselves harder and get out of our comfort zones.
Last weekend I made loads of progress, and it was all because of them! Particular thanks to Tom for getting me out back, Pete for the awesome photos and die hard optimism and Alice for noticing a few things I was doing wrong, which when corrected made me much more stable on the board!
My fiancé and I have booked in to come back for a mini honeymoon in May and we already can't wait!
Thanks so much KingSurf!

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

My 7 year old has really enjoyed the local kids surf lessons. I was worried about letting her go into the water but the instructors have been amazing. I might even get into a wet suit one day and give it ago.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

My 9 year old son has been loving the Tuesday kids club every week this season. His confidence has grown massively and he’s surfing really well. The instructors are amazing! Can’t reccomend it enough

mawganporthsurfer, Guest Relations Manager at Kingsurf Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

SO great to see him progressing so well over the weeks, starting to take on new skills and tricks really well, and clearly becoming more conscientious in the water. A true water-man in the making :-)

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely love you guys ...., we were a complete non surfer family, two of my boys showed an interest in surfing , they’ve come to you and wow they are in the sea and stood up on boards on the 4th week !!! So proud !!! You are all so good with the kids , thankyou for keeping them safe and being awesome teachers xx

Thanks so much guys - we love doing what we do & it's all worth while when we see people like your kids showing so much determination and resilience in the water. They'll be pro in no time! See you guys next Tuesday evening!