“Surf's Up!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kingsurf Surf School

Kingsurf Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: Kingsurf surf school is North Cornwall's favourite fun and friendly activity. Come and surf with us and live the dream!
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Surf's Up!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

I had no experience of surfing to begin with but the guys at Kingsurf were hilarious and made us all feel really welcome and cracked loads of jokes. The hardest part was getting into and out of the wetsuit! They helped so much and the setting is perfect! Right next to the beach in a beautiful bay with great waves. Great place for learning to surf and having a amazing time doing it!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Laura G

London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome place to learn surfing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

A group of us of different surf abilities came down to Mawgan Porth Beach during the August bank holiday weekend and Kingsurf was the best choice we made. The Kingsurf guys were really helpful and fun, fun, fun. I loved our little warm up on the beach before hitting the waves.

For most of us surfing and putting on wetsuits :) was a new experience but the instructors looked after us really well. They're all super hip and funny too.

What's more, I left my expensive jeans at their surf changing place but the guys saved the day again and posted them to me in no time. Thanks again Pete:)

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Kate V
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best experience with awesome instructors who make sure you have quality tuition and a lot of fun.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

Pete and Seth were excellent instructors. We were a large group but they managed beautifully to keep an eye on each and every one of us offering feedback, encouragement and expert advice. Would highly recommend taking a bunch of friends to surf with Pete and his team. You will have a lot of fun, realize how nice it is to escape from the city and spend some quality time in nature with guys who are professionals at making sure you have a stress free, fun filled experience. Definitely worth your while.

2 Thank Symbio_almada
Geneva, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best. Experience. Ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

I had the best weekend every at Mawgan Porth. I made my first attempt to surf and thanks to Kingsurf I actually managed to do some basic surfing! I am definitely going back for more next season. If you want to learn how to surf, Pete's your guy!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank DieterDK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Deeeeecent day out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

All you could want from a weekend surf trip: Great Waves, prestene beach and a high standard of coaching!

These guys will make a huge difference to your surfing ability.

I'll definitely be going back!

1 Thank CEP03