The decor and service are very good here and the restaurant is very clean. However, I ordered Moussaka and it had clearly been microwaved. It was swimming in grease and tasted like it had been warmed up from frozen. My husband had the lamb which was ok. The chef, who can be seen from the restaurant, spent most of his time glaring at customers whilst putting things in and out of three microwaves and waiting for them to heat up. I didn't see him move from the microwaves the whole time. It also cost £11.50 for this meal and £13.50 for the lamb. I could have had a microwaved meal from weatherspoons for £5. The waitress was very friendly, but we wouldn't recommend it or go again.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.