“Lovely”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Gorgeous food, good service! Would definitely visit again.

A little pricey but worth it.

Only improvement would be having more knowledge of dietary requirements as no list of what is gluten free etc.

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

This is a nice little restaurant,staff are very friendly and nothings too much trouble for them.
Food wise the portions are very small which you wouldn't expect of a Greek restaurant the majority of the food is tasty and well cooked but some bits are a bit bland and tasteless.
We ordered the meze which is a mixture of most things off the menu, which is good if you want to try a wide variety and something different.
The price of things is a little too high, and I can see a lot of people who come to eat here feeling short changed...

Reviewed August 20, 2013

My boyfriend and I decided on eating here as I love greek food and wanted him to try it for himself. We were not disappointed and I was thrilled at its authentic style despite being in Newquay.

There was a wonderful atmosphere and superb hosts. The food was gorgeous and at a reasonable price. We will definitely be returning.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

My husband and I were disappointed by this restaurant. The food was quite bland and my husbands lamb chops were tiny and looked pathetic in the centre of a large plate.
The starter was very dry which meant that I had to order some tzatiki to compensate.
Overall, this restaurant was overpriced for what is very basic, underwhelming food.
Would not recommend.

1  Thank LauA1983
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Again over all good produce and cooked pretty well apart from a real lack of seasoning. If I want a sodium free diet I'll cook it at home, when I eat out I want a proper;y seasoned meal and so do my teenage children!
"Stavros" nice enough fella who dropped his accent once I pointed out that when in England we were quite nearer to his home of London...North London rather than Cyprus. There's acertain meanness despite the free drink right at the end. £4.50 for three slices of Halumi? £3.50 for half a sausage..70% GP, perhaps nearer 85. Oh and three tiny peaces of Feta in our full sized Greek Salad although when I questioned this I was given more. So the upshot is if you are prepared to banter and ask for what you should get anyway you'll get it!