Situated well outside Newquay in a quiet location this P.I. is a good base to explore North & Mid Devon and Cornwall as an alternative to the P.I. in Truro. It's on a busy road junction and our room over-looked the road but we could not hear the slightest traffic noise due to the triple-glazing. As usual, the room and bathroom were clean and modern and the air-con was unusually efficient with a max. of 27C. (normally 22C. ??). There is a lift!! Ample parking and the staff were friendly and efficient. The usual pub/restaurant arrangements next door - Table Table.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a few miles from the stunning beaches of Newquay – so grab your shorts, sunnies and surfboard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel Newquay
- Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel Cornwall