Stayed at this location to extend a 5 day holiday in Newquay. The hotel is nestled in the lovely village of Quntrell Downs which is a short drive away from Newquay and also ideally situated for access to many of Cornwall's local attractions. The hotel was clean and comfortable and the staff were really friendly and attentive. We had breakfast and dinner at the adjoining restaurant and the food tasted great, my only moan about the breakfast at this particular Premier Inn is that they don't provide a 'self serve' full English breakfast - you help yourself to the continental breakfast but have to order the full English breakfast. You can order as much as you want, but once finished and you just fancy another slice of bacon and another egg (for example), you have to place another order. Please don't let my only moan put you off as this hotel is in a great place to explore Cornwall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a few miles from the stunning beaches of Newquay – so grab your shorts, sunnies and surfboard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel Newquay
- Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel Cornwall