I chose this hotel for its good location to many places of interest to me and good road access.Athough Premier are called budget hotels, I find the level of fittings and cleanliness of the rooms, to be better than some of the more expensive hotels around,and this was no exception to the rule.I cannot praise the staff highly enough for their politeness and helpfulness throughout our stay .The adjoining pub/restaurant was very pleasant and served a good and varied choice of meals,the breakfasts being excellent.If I did have anything to criticise it would be that the prices of the meals seem, to me, to be creeping up ,slowly,and are more in the price range of restaurants,than your average pub meals.However we enjoyed our stay and would definately use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a few miles from the stunning beaches of Newquay – so grab your shorts, sunnies and surfboard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel Newquay
- Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel Cornwall