My family and I stayed here during the first week of Easter. Hotel is very well located if you want a good base to visit all the small towns/villages in North Cornwall. Location was very quiet and although there is a road/roundabout directly outside, the traffic noise was minimal. Hotel was immaculately clean and staff very friendly and helpful (always seem to find this in Cornwall as opposed to other Premier Inns we have stayed in )! Stayed in room 214 - a very large family room with loads of extra space for storing luggage etc. On site restaurant served the usual pub grub but all very tasty, reasonably priced and something for everyone. Good selection at breakfast and all cooked to order - which makes a change from the usual dried out buffet breakfast. Would definitely stay there again and would recommend to family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a few miles from the stunning beaches of Newquay – so grab your shorts, sunnies and surfboard ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel Newquay
- Premier Inn Newquay (Quintrell Downs) Hotel Cornwall