My wife and I have stayed at Jasmine House at least twice a year since 2007. In short, we wouldn't stay anywhere else for a number of reasons.
1) Hospitality - Cindy and Ash are extremely accomodating. They have a wide knowledge of the local area, places to go, pubs and restaurants to visit.
2) Cleanliness - We have stayed in the majority of the rooms at Jasmine House over the past couple of years. Each is decorated differently, with a theme, and it is so nice to find somewhere that doesn't take it's influences from every Travel Inn. The bedrooms are cleaned every day, and we have never had any complaints with any part of the rooms.
3) Food - You will definately start the day as you mean to go on with Cindys breakfasts, be from continental to full english!
4) Location - Jasmine House is a 3 minute drive to the centre of Newquay, and only a short walk to the nearest shops and beaches.
In short, we both love Jasmine House (as do our dogs!), and in fact have just booked up to go again. Cindy and Ash are never anything other than cheerful and we have never had any reason to complain over any part of any of our stays. One of the major pluses is the fact that Cindy and Ash are happy to accomodate for bringing dogs with you and is only a couple of minute walk to the nearest beach.
I hope this review has been helpful. Quite honestly, you could not hope for a nicer, reasonably priced, more friendly guest house than Jasmine House and hope you enjoy your stay there!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Jasmine House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jasmine House Newquay, Cornwall