“Lovely Break”

Ranked #20 of 105 Newquay B&B and Inns
Walsall, United Kingdom
“Lovely Break”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

My wife and I had one nights stay at Jasmine House, and found it to be very warm and welcoming, wished we could have stayed a lot longer! Cindy and Ashley were wonderful hosts, and made us feel at home straight away. Rooms are well decorated and comfortable, and they serve a great breakfast! Definitely will go back there if we get the chance!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Bridgwater, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at jasmine house on many occasions since last summer and have always found it a lovely b & b. Cindy & Ashley are very friendly and welcoming. On occasions I have arrived very late and this has not been a problem. I've sampled most of the rooms and am always excited to see what one I get! The rooms are well decorated with comfortable beds, an ensuite, tv and tea making facilities. There is also a fridge and fresh milk. They have been very accommodating with breakfast times for me (due to work), which has meant I haven't missed out on the great breakfast which caters to all needs. In my opinion this is a great B and B and excellent value for money. Jules

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

Had one nights accommodation on my way to the Isles of Scilly. Everything about Jasmine House was great, friendly, very comfortable and welcoming. Early breakfast was not a problem, sorted me a taxi to the airport. Fantastic wished I could have stayed longer.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Taunton, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

jasmine house is only a couple minutes walk from the town which was great as we could leave the car in the driveway and walk to the shops. we had the room with the four poster bed and large ensuite. it was brilliant value for money. the bed was lovely and the room was bigger than most rooms you will get at a b and b. the ensuite was brilliant. the shower was big and very clean. it was one of the better bathrooms i have seen at a b and b. i also liked the fact that i got pink towels and my husband got red. a bit more fun than the usual white towels . the room also had a fridge which is great for keeping drinks and food cold and also an added bonus of a dvd player which you dont usually get in a room. there was also tea and coffee and kettle with fresh milk instead of long life milk. the breakfast was huge and we were asked if we wanted more which is nice as some places do not and plenty of choice with cereals and fruit and croissants. the owners were very nice people very relaxed and easy going. and their dog was as good as gold sat in the hallway every morning. this place is defo worth the money and we have already booked to go back in may.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Hugh Town, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

I was booked into this B&B by chance, as the one next door was full. Arriving late in Newquay, I was warmly welcomed in and placed into a very comfortable room. They asked whether I would be needing breakfast and I advised I would be eating with my friends next door, to which they were extremely understanding. The room itself was absolutely gorgeous, well decorated and very clean. The bed was so comfortable that I can't remember the last time I had such a good night's sleep! The only thing preventing 5/5 is that I didn't get to sample their breakfast, but I'm sure it would have been as good as the rest!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I booked my friends into this accommodation using the location and reviews on trip advisor.
The welcome was very warm, room was good size and very nicely decorated, no biggie but the shower power could have been more but not really an issue, breakfast was exceptional and at good times.
I would rebook here as it was fantastic value for money and a lovely family establishment .

• Stayed February 2013
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

We have travelled the uk and the world never finding that "good nights kip" at jasmin this is possible. the room, bed and. bedding made that good kip a great one. thank you both cindy and ashley for a great wekend in. newquay and in january. overall a fantastic b n b experiance. love to board again soon.

• Stayed January 2013