We have stayed at hendra many times however this time we stayed in a glamping pod and it just added that extra special touch to our holiday and camping experience. It was easy, more convenient & less packing lol. The pods are well located to all amenities & very reasonably priced especially as we went during school holidays and expected to pay twice as much as we did. Everything was provided down to the BBQ stand and the dust pan and brush...very impressed. we used the outdoor pool a couple of times which was a bit chilly at first however was fine once you got used to it, we did not use the indoor pool as we only wanted a swim and the slides etc were not for us. The evening entertainment was ok, we really enjoyed bingo, the hypnotist, open mic night and the comedian however, the other things were not for us and the club/bar did get very busy, this did not spoil our holiday though as we are not really going out people, boring I know lol. We ate in the restaurant once and the food was really nice and reasonably priced, the shop was convenient and open till gone 9pm most nights and there was also a pancake man in an evening at the weekends which was amazing, I recommend the white chocolate and raspberry sauce mmmm wish I could have one now lol. Didn't use the chip shop or pizza restaurant so can't really comment on those but we did use the arcades a few times which were good. Most of all, staff were very friendly and efficient. Anyway that's enough of me going on, all in all a fab hol, loved the glamping pods and feel glamping is the way forward... No going back to a tent now lol, cnt wait to go glamping next year!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A double GOLD award winning family owned and run holiday park for families and couples. Five Star rated facilities include the Oasis Fun indoor and outdoor Fun Pools complex, which includes three fabulous water flumes, river rapid ride, water cannon, geyser, fountains, waterfall, 30m pool and toddlers' pool. New - Henry’s Play Loft - Slide, roll, climb and wriggle. Jump, bounce, swing and giggle! Our super new indoor play centre for children under 10 years, with a seated area for adults, and drinks and snacks available. Accommodation includes six ranges of holiday caravans from budget to premium, Platinum range and lodge style caravans. NEW for 2018 the Porthminster is our superb new Premium range of holiday home and offers beautifully styled furnishing and interiors with a seaside theme. A range of touring, camping and motorhome pitches plus camping pods, all set in landscaped parkland of 80 acres, in rural countryside within minutes of the town beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Hendra Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hendra Holiday Park Hotel Newquay
- Hendra Holiday Park Newquay, Cornwall