Having just returned from a weekend break, we found the site very clean throughout. We had a minor problem with our caravan & the maintenance man was there in less than 10 mins. We went to the club twice in our stay the price of drinks are ok, the entertainment was ok that is all, ok !!!
We didnt think it was good that you had to pay for the indoor swimming pool,why dont you do a discount rate for residents of the site.
There is a morrisons 2 mins away from site so didnt use shop on site.
Used the tavern bar for a meal it was ok price & quality wise.
I would recommend this site to my friends but i expect in high season it can be a bit overcrowded.
Overall a very enjoyable weekend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An double GOLD award winning family owned and run holiday park for families and couples. Five Star rated facilities include the Oasis Fun indoor and outdoor Fun Pools complex, which includes three fabulous water flumes, river rapid ride, water cannon, geyser, fountains, waterfall, 30m pool and toddlers' pool. Accommodation includes six ranges of holiday caravans from budget to premium, Platinum range and lodge style caravans. A range of touring, camping and motorhome pitches plus camping pods, all set in landscaped parkland of 80 acres, on rural countryside within minutes of the town beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Hendra Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hendra Holiday Park Hotel Newquay
- Hendra Holiday Park Newquay, Cornwall