We came here for Leicestershire school half term which is a week earlier than the rest of the other counties, 22nd Oct - 26th Oct. However we was still able to celebrate Halloween as the entertainment staff had laid on pumpkin carving, Halloween party and a Ghost train where they dressed up as zombies and pelted us with flour and silly string. The whole holiday park was really well run and all the staff regardless of their jobs were really welcoming and friendly. The indoor swimming pool was great and the club at nightime was a god send. I really can't recommend this park highly enough and we will definitely be back. I must just say that the entertainment staff looked like they really enjoyed their work which reflected on the high level of effort they put in with the kids and adults as well. This was a Sun holiday and i really picked well this time. Thanks for a great holiday. Hopefully see you next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An double GOLD award winning family owned and run holiday park for families and couples. Five Star rated facilities include the Oasis Fun indoor and outdoor Fun Pools complex, which includes three fabulous water flumes, river rapid ride, water cannon, geyser, fountains, waterfall, 30m pool and toddlers' pool. Accommodation includes six ranges of holiday caravans from budget to premium, Platinum range and lodge style caravans. A range of touring, camping and motorhome pitches plus camping pods, all set in landscaped parkland of 80 acres, on rural countryside within minutes of the town beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Hendra Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hendra Holiday Park Hotel Newquay
- Hendra Holiday Park Newquay, Cornwall