“Worried Teenage Parent.”

Ranked #39 of 77 Specialty Lodging in Newquay
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Worried Teenage Parent.”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

When my daughter asked if she could go to Newquay after her GCSE I was filled with dread. After carefull research I fortunately came across Abreakaway and the exceptionally helpful PJ. PJ went through absoultely everything with me and completely reassurred me regarding alcohol, clubs and their security. My daughter couldn't praise the accommmodation highly enough, large, clean secure and close to the town. She had an amazing week and a great first parent free holiday. To PJ and Vanessa, thank you, I felt confident that they were in safe hands and any questions I had were always quickly answered. Unfortunaltely for them she enjoyed it so much she wants to return, so beware you have been warned. Fiona W

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Fiona W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 12, 2012

My son and 5 of his friends have just returned from staying at SpacePods to celebrate the end of their GCSE's. My eldest son stayed there last year and had such a great experience that I booked the accommodation again this year for my middle son. The accommodation is perfect, clean, simple and close to all amenities. I had had communication with both Vanessa & PJ before the boys went, the boys had a mobile number to contact them and as a parent it was reassuring to know that there would be someone nearby should the boys need it. Thanks to you both for making their first 'lads holiday' a great experience! I shall definitely be booking again for son number three!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jane M
Southport, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We had a great time at breakaway .with a large group 30 on a stag weekend ,on arrival we ware met by our host. with help at every point .great location to town centre clubs beach clubs this has to be one of the best i have ever used .very clean tidy a pleasure we will be in touch for future guests Gerry

Room Tip: All are good
Sittingbourne Kent
Reviewed July 1, 2012

After staying at various campsites for the last 5 years, we came across the abreakaway website http://www.abreakaway.co.uk/ there B.O.G.O.F. offers seamed to good to be true compared to other lodge type accommodation, so i couldn't resist finding out more, you can`t book on the website, but there is a mobile number that you can call to find out availability and to discuss the options further, I spoke to PJ who was most helpful and friendly, i was looking to stay for 5 nights and PJ worked out a deal for me that suited us both, very impressed!!!

The accommodation itself is great and is clean and contains everything needed, Fridge, Microwave, good beds and a TV (charged by the hour at a reasonable rate of £1 for 4 hours) and on suit bathroom.

The location is ideal very central with easy access to everything, really enjoyed my stay here and will defiantly look into coming back the next time i come to Newquay.

I would really recommend this place to anyone thinking of going camping or caravan parks as the location and facilities are so much better and with the B.O.G.O.F deals it hardly costs anymore, and so much cheaper than similar accommodation.

Thank You PJ and Vanessa for your hospitality i will look forward to staying again soon

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 22, 2012

We have recently returned from Newquay in Cornwall. We stayed at SpacePodsThe accomodation was exactly what we expected, being clean, tidy and with everything that we needed. Best of all was that is was central to everything in Newquay. With such a reasonable price as well, nobody had any complaints!
I can't speak highly enough of the welcome we were given by the owners PJ and Vanessa.
Thanks for making our visit more enjoyable.

Room Tip: We had two rooms & both were clean and well equipped.
Clacton
Reviewed June 19, 2012

We stayed at Breakaway for 5 Nights. From the moment we booked the customer service was fantastic. They were very friendly and happy to help with any questions and travel advice. Breakaway is in a great location, very close to the town centre. Our room was clean and spacious. I would highly recommend Breakaway to groups staying in Newquay.

Northampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Just returned from a stay at the Spacepods with three friends. The rooms were perfect for our need, a short walk to town and the beach.

The owners, PJ and Vanessa were very friendly and accomodating.

We will definitely be going again! Clean, tidy and very reasonably priced.

Thanks PJ and Vanessa :)