All reviewspre drinksclose to townplace to stayrooms are basicfistral beachrajsinkhenbnbfab
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Wow !! Who every rated this so highly must have been friends or paid !!!
I have stayed in cheaper hostels and had better nights stay!!
I knew it was going to be the basics but dam Basil faulty would laugh.
Arrived to find a toilet down the hall where anyone walking by can see in though the door gaps.
The sink dirty and excessive build up of dirt.
Ok so I decide to take a quick shower before going out for the night. So first trying to shut the door with the broken handle then the make shift shower flooring with a dirty folded towel as a bath mat. No hook to hang towel or stool to put wash bag on . Step into the shower only to realise the tray slowly filling with water and rolling towards my towel.
On the return in the evening only to find there’s no actual light working in the room . We tried to wake the owner only to fail. So on walking into the room in the dark only to trip in the hole !!! Yes that’s right a hole in the floor boards. !!!
So now let’s mention the bedding for a busy place with ratings so high how-come my bed sheets at home smell fresher after 4 nights sleep. Than these . My pillow smelt like greasy hair so I put on the floor and used my jumper.
I expected a noisy night being boardmasters so wasn’t bothered with the noise from other guests . However the 3 fire alarms starting at 07:30 !!! For the next hour and a half before we gave up and went down stairs.
Honestly if the owner offered me a free night as a complimentary gift I wouldn’t give it to a homeless person they would be safer on the streets!!!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
12  Thank imafussymoo
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely Loved the the stay, travel, location and most importantly Raj's hospitality! Whole Family of 16 came back with wonderful Memories. Brekky, Bar and Music was class, Could not have asked for more, Thanks Raj...ur Fab

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Pabz M
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

What a great weekend Raj and wife looked after us all brilliant service from start to finish excellent place and lovely people. Could not stop doing thing for all the family that stayed there would go again

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Ramkrish3
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Stayed for with a friend for one night for a stag do. Good location, clean facilities, sound owner, free parking.

Had a nice fry up in the morning for £5. Short walk away from bars and the beach. Would recommend.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Craig S
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Wicked place to stay can not fault it , the owner Raj was very welcoming so much so we mostly stayed at the B&B rather than going into town , there were 21 of us , full English breakfast served both mornings with toast and fresh orange , the bar was cheap and plenty stocked , we’re going back again .

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends