Lazy Days Guest House
$207
  • Breakfast included
$122
$119
The Esplanade Hotel(Newquay)(Great Value!)
$118
$112
$77
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
The Pentire Hotel(Newquay)(Great Value!)
$101
$91
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 6, 2011

The Lazy Days is a great place to stay. The rooms are decorated with a lot attention to detail, even a small bunch of fresh flowers was in the room. We enjoyed our stay and also enjoyed the breakfast. It is also close to town center, which you reach after a nice walk along to coast line.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2011

I stayed at Lazy Days Guest House in Newquay recently and, for me, it's right up there with some of the best accommodation I've stayed in and I've been to lots of places all the way along the south coast! I stayed in "Splash" - a single room with a beach hut theme. It was perfectly themed. I was able to choose a different breakfast each morning and Sue (an excellent hostess!) always asked me if I'd had enough to eat! The location of Lazy Days is very convenient for the beach (5 mins walk) and town centre (10 mins walk) yet is within a quiet residential location. Before I left Sue showed me the other rooms and they are all very professionally themed just like "Splash". Keep doing what you're doing Sue and your guests cannot fail to be impressed!!

Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank OldTrafford_11
Reviewed May 1, 2011

tom and sue were wonderful hosts and made our stay a memorable one,breakfast was an experience on its own, plenty of good home cooking,which set you up for the day.and the location was ideal for all amenities all in all first class.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank harrysingleton
Reviewed May 1, 2011

My room was gorgeous,clean, pretty, modern (Tres Chic) it was so well thought out, a very individual guest house. I was welcomed and felt comfortable straight away by the owners. My breakfast was top notch and the breakfast room was so nice I ended up spending a couple of hours each morning there enjoying the ambiance. It was a perfect distance from the beach which was less than a minutes walk. I'm going to go back and try out the other themed rooms they had on offer.

Room Tip: make sure you wake up in time for breakfast
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lawriebow
Reviewed April 25, 2011

I would like to say what a Fantastic few days I had. The room was lovely clean and tidy and the bed was the best ever, hense could not get out of it!!! Breakfast brilliant, every thing you could possibly want and more!! We were made very welcome, had such a brilliant time. Would defo reccomend to anyone of all ages. Thankyou for our hospitality. Will be back very soon. Amy xx

Room Tip: Best location for Newquay.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple