“Great Guest House, Great Decor, Great Hosts”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Newquay
Lazy Days Guest House
Ranked #77 of 105 Newquay B&B and Inns
Farnborough, United Kingdom
“Great Guest House, Great Decor, Great Hosts”
Reviewed May 10, 2011

I stayed at Lazy Days Guest House in Newquay recently and, for me, it's right up there with some of the best accommodation I've stayed in and I've been to lots of places all the way along the south coast! I stayed in "Splash" - a single room with a beach hut theme. It was perfectly themed. I was able to choose a different breakfast each morning and Sue (an excellent hostess!) always asked me if I'd had enough to eat! The location of Lazy Days is very convenient for the beach (5 mins walk) and town centre (10 mins walk) yet is within a quiet residential location. Before I left Sue showed me the other rooms and they are all very professionally themed just like "Splash". Keep doing what you're doing Sue and your guests cannot fail to be impressed!!

Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank OldTrafford_11

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Porthleven, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 1, 2011

tom and sue were wonderful hosts and made our stay a memorable one,breakfast was an experience on its own, plenty of good home cooking,which set you up for the day.and the location was ideal for all amenities all in all first class.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank harrysingleton
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 1, 2011

My room was gorgeous,clean, pretty, modern (Tres Chic) it was so well thought out, a very individual guest house. I was welcomed and felt comfortable straight away by the owners. My breakfast was top notch and the breakfast room was so nice I ended up spending a couple of hours each morning there enjoying the ambiance. It was a perfect distance from the beach which was less than a minutes walk. I'm going to go back and try out the other themed rooms they had on offer.

Room Tip: make sure you wake up in time for breakfast
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lawriebow
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 25, 2011

I would like to say what a Fantastic few days I had. The room was lovely clean and tidy and the bed was the best ever, hense could not get out of it!!! Breakfast brilliant, every thing you could possibly want and more!! We were made very welcome, had such a brilliant time. Would defo reccomend to anyone of all ages. Thankyou for our hospitality. Will be back very soon. Amy xx

Room Tip: Best location for Newquay.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 9, 2010

Stayed at Lazy Days in Newquay for a weekend in August. The B&B is in an excellent location, a short walk to the beach and 10-15 mins to shops etc. Lazy Days is a lovely guest house, we stayed in the 'Tres Chic' room. The breakfast was great and we both enjoyed our stay. We would definitely visit Newquay again and stay at Lazy Days.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 5, 2010

we came here after recieving a recommendation from friends, and everything was great!
sue and tom are a lovely couple and made us feel so welcome and made sure everything was tip top! the breakfast was lovely and will be definatly coming here again
x

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 21, 2010

We had an excellent stay at Lazy Days guest house. The accommodation was fantastic, and Sue and Tom were outstanding hosts. Each of the rooms were tastefully decorated. We stayed in tres-chic and were really impressed with the attention to detail such as the quality of the bed and linen, the power shower and towels, beverage facilities and cleanliness of the room.
Sue and Tom were excellent hosts, they were exceptionally welcoming and accommodating and left no stone unturned in making our stay as comfortable as possible. The breakfast choice and quality was superb and served in a delightful conservatory at the back of the accommodation. The B&B is a short walk from the town centre (20 min) and was an excellent base for our stay. We absolutely loved it. I would highly recommend Lazy days guest house to any-one seeking high standard accommodation in Newquay.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple